Narra Lake

luderick59

nice catch Peter! Too bad i cant get out there right now. Had a session there last week caught 2 throw backs...they were the size of my hand. But caught my first bream on weed. So i guess theres some progress there.

Justin :1fishing1:

Well done Peter!! You've had to move away from your favourite channel!!!??

Cold & wet here today - managed to get 3hrs yakking in this morning before the rain started. Blackies still hit & miss - more miss than hit! :1badmood:

Cheerio

Roberta

No heading to HB in november to hi a few in the brackish creeks oh and BTW all my haunts had better be free for me to access folks as i will be out to give them a floggingits been nearly 12 months since a serious session and well theprevious longest lay off was 2 weeks!

Cheers

royce.

lookout blackies :1yikes::1yikes:

royce is coming :biggrin2:

peter :1fishing1:

Hi Peter,

Went down to Narra lakes today from 11 - 2ish and came up with a big zero. Grabbed some cabbage from Nth Narra, had some fresh and old weed and found some weed near the bridge and failed to get even a down.

I fished near the woolies car park on the last of the run in.

You got me keen the other day with your 9 fish and I had to give it a go!

Oh well, it was nice down there anyway and I was protected from the wind. I might take the tinnie down tomorrow, pending weather, go exploring and try a few different spots.

Cheers Jed.