How Old Is Your Brain?

Dreamtime

Well I got 26 first go, then 32 on the second.

Damn that's difficult once you get more than 4 or 5 numbers.

Not sure what the optimum age is meant to be though.

Well i just cheated (print screen) to ensure that i got them all right and the result was 20

By christ they get hard .. for the last 3 they have about 7 numbers and they even threw in dummy circles that had no numbers behind them for good measure

39..that's spot on,even though twice i [unintentionally] ignored the zero and started with the next lowest number.

Anyone else make the same mistake?

This test reminds me of a doco i once saw that showed how chimpanzees have no trouble whatsoever playing this type of memory game.The game was the same in principle except that instead of numbers the screen had around 10 symbles that would light up momentarily in random sequence starting with 2-3 symbles and finishing with the 10. The object was to touch the symbles in the same order in which they lit up.

The people who played started to fail at around 5-6 symbles, but the chimp [taught to use a touchscreen] just breezed through it with [what seemed] little effort every time.

Not bad for an animal that likes to eat its own feces!!

Turns out that chimps have a much better "short term" memory than humans...Something we traded [as we evolved] for better "long term" memory.

hmm....I think ive been short changed at both ends!! :wacko:

Edited by hooked4life

VERY STRANGE.. could not read asian and scored 120 first go... after 8 big beers! then when i realized

what was happening could only get 32 and now i am in rehab!...you ba........tads

..but the famous people ...stars and rock gods..PRICELESS..

.,><mm>STevvipoo!>>>