Quick Flick At Kangaroo Valley

soft-on

Headed for a spin up to Tallowa Dam this afternoon to have a peek at how the new fish lift is coming along, i couldn't resist having a quick flick so i darted down the dam wall took a few snaps of the constructions.

I couldn't believe that 12 months ago the pond where i used to extract some of my bass was now road and rock!

I trekked down to the second pond where the water had been diverted and first cast using a little river to sea buggi pop a carp comes out of the water and smashed the lure, never had i seen a carp do such strange things the little mud sucker even breached out of the water mid fight :1yikes: . The fight lasted a good ten minutes because i was only using 6lb leader so i played him tired. Awesome day out there today nice a warm which helped sweat off last nights :beersmile: .

I was on a tight schedule so no time for a bass but im sure there is plenty of time for that especially when things start firing again. :thumbup:

Cheers Cam

post-6143-1223809683_thumb.jpg

post-6143-1223809988_thumb.jpg

post-6143-1223810048_thumb.jpg

Tallowa Dam is a nice looking spot Cam, although I have no idea where it is.

Great photos too. :thumbup:

That carp, sorry I mean, "freshwater marlin" must have been fun on the light gear, especially if he was jumping! He looked pretty solid.

Cheers

Peter