The 2009 Kingfish Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you please add me to the list.

Thanks.

Of course Andrew,it just doesnt happen without your fabulous assistance to these Socials.

Regards Stewy

Is this correct are we now starting at 5am at clifton gardens instead of 6am?

Also my better half can't make it so i'm bringing my mate from work Josh instead is that ok?

The day starts at 6am and fishing will end at 12md. We will be there to register people by 5.30 ish if you are early. We need time to set the bbq up and get organised so don't come at 5am expecting food and rego to be in action.

If anyone wants to come early we can always use a hand :biggrin2::thumbup:

Bring your mate no problems. To win a prize you need to be a fishraider member though - get him to join up !!

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Hello,

Can you please mark my name and my son also. (My name is Dougal & my son's name is Jayden)

Does this event exclude that i am restricted to being land based?

Sure i may not have access to the most likely kingie spots or deep channels but i'm not fussed about it i would just like to be a part of this event.

Cheers

Thanks

Dougs77

Morning

Can you please add my mate Steve to my boat - Gecko77

Also is there anything else needed for Sunday I notice everything on the list is catered for. But would you like any more snags, drinks, bread?

Hi Dan - thanks for that mate catering is all covered.

We would ask if anyone wishes to contribute something back to the site that they buy a hat, mat or sticker :)

Cheers mrsswordie

Hi guys, just thought I'd mention, if anyones looking for a downrigger weight and clip set I have one to give away, pulled it up with my anchor the other day, and being as I'm not into downrigging, might aswell give it to someone that will use it, I know there stupidly expensive so it'll make someones day.

Cheers, Tobin

Hi Guys

Just wondering if it's not too late to add myself and two mates for Sunday?

Cheers

Queenfish

Welcome aboard Queenie and you are all added :biggrin2:

Cheers Admin

Hi Dan - thanks for that mate catering is all covered.

We would ask if anyone wishes to contribute something back to the site that they buy a hat, mat or sticker :)

Cheers mrsswordie

Not a problem im after a few stickers and a cap as well. By any chance will there be any Fishraider singlets being made at any stage if they are already not made?

Also just double checking if Gecko77 has been added to my boat?

Hi all - Having moved to Melbourne for the last couple of years I have been struggling to keep up with the fishing news in Sydney. Who would of thought the very weekend I decide to fly to Sydney for a fish that the Social would be on!! I went to the inaugural Kingfish Social a few years back and loved it.

I would love to join if possible (landbased) please.

Regards

Minh