The 2009 Kingfish Social

Flightmanager

Sounds like a good day on the water.

i will be in + 1.

is there something i can bring?

not sure when the shopping list was updated last. i don't want to double up on something and miss out on another if you know what i mean.

happy to bring some items though.

Thanks and see you there bright and early.

Renni

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Raiders ,we are hitting the Harbour in January to target the mighty Kingfish !!

This is one of our most popular socials , we will be based at Clifton Gardens , all the details you need to know can be found HERE.

If you are able to donate some food or drinks , we have a shopping list HERE.

As you would appreciate , we require a fair bit of food to keep you all fed , your donations help us to keep this a FREE event for all of our members !!

If you would like to join us , leave a post in this thread , and we will gladly add your name to the list !!

Ross

Hello there mate!!!

I'm would really like to enter this event, I have 2 other friends who would be intersted (they are also member) but cant get in contact with them yet to confirm

I wanted to know though, are we able to enter the event as landbased competitors or do we have to be in a boat? or is there some room in any boats for us?

Thanks buddy, really looking forward to it!

Hello there mate!!!

I'm would really like to enter this event, I have 2 other friends who would be intersted (they are also member) but cant get in contact with them yet to confirm

I wanted to know though, are we able to enter the event as landbased competitors or do we have to be in a boat? or is there some room in any boats for us?

Thanks buddy, really looking forward to it!

You can fish landbased or we can list you as wanting a spot. Some members have spots available on their boat I believe.

I'll list the three of you as looking for spots on a boat. We can ammend it later if need be.

Cheers,

Grant.

You can fish landbased or we can list you as wanting a spot. Some members have spots available on their boat I believe.

I'll list the three of you as looking for spots on a boat. We can ammend it later if need be.

Cheers,

Grant.

Thank you heaps!!!

Now I look something to look forward to on the 18th

Thank you heaps!!!

Now I look something to look forward to on the 18th

Good morning buddy

I have just viewed the list of the people attending and notticed one of my mates has already listed himself, so its only me plus 1 please

We dont mind if we are all in different decks too

Thanks once again

It is with great regret that I will have to ask to have Myself and 2 others takren off the list.. Myself and Abuman will not be able to attend this year but hopefully see you all at Lake Lyell.

Good luck to you all :1fishing1::beersmile:

Pls add me to the list. Not planning on fishing this year but will drive down & be there for the land based part of the social & help out if needed.

Will also bring some supplies , looks like a big crowd

Geoff

All done mate. Don't worry about being shore based ... you will have plenty of entertainment provided by the admin/mod crew to keep you amused Dahlene :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey

Both added mate

Hodgey

Hi Hodgey

Thanks heaps look forward to a great day of fishing and fun!! OOP's also forgot to mention my daughters name: Yvette

Dahlene

Hi it appears I wont be working.

Would love a day on the water, and a chance to catch up with some other raiders.

And perhaps even catch something.

Please add myself plus one first mate.

Thanks

Both added Craig. This is looking like it is going to be a BUMBER turnout this year!

Regards

Hodgey