The 2009 Kingfish Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Stevo,

Im sure the drinks will go down a treat !!

Could all those who have offered supplies PM me to confirm whether I need to pick anything up , or whether you will have them at Clifton Gardens for 5AM? If you cannot make the 5 AM start , I am quite happy to collect whatever you have donated on Saturday.

Many thanks again fellas , without your help , these events just simply could not happen !!

Ross

Hi all Kingie Social fishers and attendees,

The weather looks like it will be favourable on Sunday with light to moderate SSW to SE winds and a temperature of around 23 to 24 c :yahoo:

Looking forward to meeting all new members who haven't been to our Socials yet and all the die hards who travel our well troden Social Scene :biggrin2:

Regards Admin.

PS 5 am start for us and 12 noon fishing will cease.

We are hoping a bit more of a social get together on land after the fishing so members and thier guests can mingle and get to know each other :thumbup:

Due to an unfortunate mix up on my part, I ended up booking my hire boat for the wrong day (Saturday instead of Sunday...) :mad3:

It pains me to say this, but jamesds +2 will no longer be taking part. (I may possibly turn up later for the social part of the event) :beersmile:

So instead, I'll be out chasing kings on Saturday. I'll make sure I leave you some for the social :)

If by some bizzarre event I magically manage to obtain a boat for myself +2 on Sunday, then I'll retract but for now please take us off the list.

Bummer :mad3:

Yes Raiders ,we are hitting the Harbour in January to target the mighty Kingfish !!

This is one of our most popular socials , we will be based at Clifton Gardens , all the details you need to know can be found HERE.

If you are able to donate some food or drinks , we have a shopping list HERE.

As you would appreciate , we require a fair bit of food to keep you all fed , your donations help us to keep this a FREE event for all of our members !!

If you would like to join us , leave a post in this thread , and we will gladly add your name to the list !!

Ross