Stolen Car!

fishguts

As long as your fishing tackle was not in the back seat.

even worse joel..every power tool i owned sockets spanners my new $1600.00 hearing aid the list goes

on and dopey me let insurance expire so i will just have to suck it in and start from scratch .cops have no news so it is grim and nothing to tow the boat with :1badmood::mad3::1badmood:

..stevo!..

wwwwoooooohoooooooooooo :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

car just recovered 2klm from where it went missing..NO DAMAGE....and wait for it NOTHING MISSING

:yahoo: kiss the ground..pray to the fish gods.....i think it was fish raider pressure..thanks people for your

thoughts

a very happy fishguts :biggrin2:

..cheers all!..stevo!..

Edited by fishguts

So glad you got it back in one piece, with all your pieces still in it!! INCREDIBLE!!!

....Sure you didn't just forget where you parked it? LOL .........

Funnily enough, that happened to me 20 years ago! Got to work late & didn't get my 'usual spot' & had to park around the block! Totally forgot about the 'new spot' when going home in the arvo & spent 1hr trying to find it! Just about to ring the cops & then I remembered it was around the block! :wacko::tease:

Great Result, Fishguts!!

Roberta

Will you take insurance out now???

Edited by Roberta

If it was reported to the police as stolen, yet you found it yourself, make sure you report it as FOUND. A friend in the police mentioned one day there was a bit of a issue when someone did exactly that - reported it stolen after they went back the morning after to pick up their car - but in between parking and picking it up actually forgot where they had parked it. They were pulled over after a random check showed it was still listed as stolen - could have got very messy.

If it was reported to the police as stolen, yet you found it yourself, make sure you report it as FOUND. A friend in the police mentioned one day there was a bit of a issue when someone did exactly that - reported it stolen after they went back the morning after to pick up their car - but in between parking and picking it up actually forgot where they had parked it. They were pulled over after a random check showed it was still listed as stolen - could have got very messy.

yeah thanks mate... and car dissappeared at the club and was seen leaving, mate who was with me at the club actually spotted it at 10 am behind a burnt out church :wacko: thought about going too mass after

30 odd years.. but that just got too spooky for me....dont forget things after 2 beers...still need 22...

definatly reinsuring roberta. club lock, kill switch 2 crazy labs and a shot gun..but in all seriousness

i was asked by the cops did i want it finger kitted...paused for a second and thought they did not burn or

damage it so i am walking away and leave them to there karhma! it has been happening a lot more lately

that these blokes are losing all there dosh in the pokies and could not bother waiting for the courtesy bus so

like johnno said was transport.....you really do NOT know what you have till its gone........

i am gonna now get over this...thanks all...signing off!

..cheers!..stevo!..