Woohoo! I've Been Profiled In Sport Fishing Yak Magazine

arpie

Hi guys

Some months back (way before I went to Tuross), Starlo asked me if I wanted to be 'profiled' as a Lady Yakker for the Summer issue of Sport FIshing Magazine (incorporating the Yak Fishing Mag.) There are quite a few articles dedicated to Yak fishing & I had bought the mag before, for its Aussie Yakking articles.

Of course, I jumped at the chance .... and answered the questions that Starlo put to me & posted off some of my finer yakking pics ....... and it is now out in print!! Only found out yesterday, so raced down to the newsagent before 5.30pm to get me a copy!! :1prop: Can't stop smiling! :biggrin2:

If you are interested in getting a copy, this is the magazine the article is in!! :)

Hope you enjoy the read

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

What an appropriate title for the article ... "A yak with Roberta' :biggrin2:

Terrific read Roberta, accompanied by some great photos. The mag is now doing the rounds of the office. (Edinski is reading it as we speak). I will expect it to be autographed next time we catch up :biggrin2:

Cheers

Ian

Funny Post, Peter!!! :074::074::074:

.....are you the fold-out centrefold? ......

Hey!! We want to get them INTO the sport, not put them off!!! :wacko:

Thanks guys, I am really stoked!!

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

LOL your funny Roberta.

I can't believe this, cause on my way home from rockfishing today, I stopped at a newsagency and just grabbed this magazine- I haven't even read it yet ( will tonite before sleep). What's the chance of that- that I would pick that mag out of about 6 others.

Good on you roberta ,ive only nown of you for a short time but you are one that has the respect and admeration of alot of fisherfolk .You are a wealth of knowlege and you have no problems sharing and helping other people with that knowledge , you are devoted to the sport in which we all love and well deserved of this article .

good on you

craig

i look forward to meeting you at the foster comp in march were ive heard you will be doing autograghs... :1prop:

Thanks guys for your kind words!! It is really terrific that Kayak Fishing is getting so much exposure now - it is a really growing sport!

HOT OFF THE PRESS HOT OFF THE PRESS

So much so, that Hobie has now announced there will be a Kayak Fishing Series in the NEw Year, 2 in NSW & 2 in QLD with the top 5 place getters in each going into the Grand Final which will be held in Forster in March!!!

Even better, the 2nd event in NSW will be held in Forster just 3 days before the Grand Final, so anyone wanting information about the Series, pm me your email address & I will send you the dates!

For the Grand Final Hobie will supply the 20 entrants with a Hobie to fish from, with Live bait tanks for the live fish weigh-in (2 bream only)

Hobie's are up for grabs as prizes too!!!

Cheerio

Roberta

Thanks guys for your kind words!! It is really terrific that Kayak Fishing is getting so much exposure now - it is a really growing sport!

HOT OFF THE PRESS HOT OFF THE PRESS

So much so, that Hobie has now announced there will be a Kayak Fishing Series in the NEw Year, 2 in NSW & 2 in QLD with the top 5 place getters in each going into the Grand Final which will be held in Forster in March!!!

Even better, the 2nd event in NSW will be held in Forster just 3 days before the Grand Final, so anyone wanting information about the Series, pm me your email address & I will send you the dates!

For the Grand Final Hobie will supply the 20 entrants with a Hobie to fish from, with Live bait tanks for the live fish weigh-in (2 bream only)

Hobie's are up for grabs as prizes too!!!

Cheerio

Roberta

times like this i wish i had the money for a kyak :1badmood: