On Site Catches 7 Marlin Again Today

Ross Hunter

Visit this link and go into Fishing Adventure Packages for all Pt Stephens detailsMy Webpage

Captain Glenn Hunter at the helm of "On Site" released 7 from 7 again today at Pt Stephens That's 14 in two days.. We still have 3 spots in late January 27th .28 and 29th Come and join this wild action Visit this link and go into Fishing Adventure Packages All you have to do is get there the rest we organise for you It is a really great holiday That's why they all keep comin' back each year.

Great work by Glenn, i fished next to him new years eve (Yesterday) on the Trench, how amazing is it that it fired for 2 days straight then yesterday, when i get there the Car Park boys also have an absolute blinder, I heard there were something like 40 boats there, with an absolute heap of fish caught even till late arvo. Thats why you got to love Port 2 great well fished spots to choose from and the trip between is often worth the short run. We did get 2 fish up and fought an absolute demon Black around 100kg that wouldnt play ball, chaffing through leader after 45 min, with spectacular jumps through out the chase. Another virgin beakie angler on my boat so i didnt call for the drag lever to go to full , but in the end we payed for it. Cheers and will see you and Glenn on water in Feb if not before. Dave

Edited by offtap1

Great work by Glenn, i fished next to him new years eve (Yesterday) on the Trench, how amazing is it that it fired for 2 days straight then yesterday, when i get there the Car Park boys also have an absolute blinder, I heard there were something like 40 boats there, with an absolute heap of fish caught even till late arvo. Thats why you got to love Port 2 great well fished spots to choose from and the trip between is often worth the short run. We did get 2 fish up and fought an absolute demon Black around 100kg that wouldnt play ball, chaffing through leader after 45 min, with spectacular jumps through out the chase. Another virgin beakie angler on my boat so i didnt call for the drag lever to go to full , but in the end we payed for it. Cheers and will see you and Glenn on water in Feb if not before. Dave

Glad you had a great day As you know Glenn was nowhere near the Car Park That's why he did so well

Ross

Hi Ross,

It was amazing to see all the rest of the boats pull up lines and head south after the radio chatter, leaving only OnSite , me and one other boat to the productive water our selves,. The scatterd bait and small markings early in morning turned into nice bait balls later with Beakies being marked pestering the school. This was a 1 day trip for us (Long Day) so unfortunatley had to end fishing early for head home to Penrith and get cleaned up for New Years festivities. It was a great site for the newbys i had with me to watch Glenn backing down on the fish. Hoping to get back up soon, but will definately catch up at Interclub and a couple of weeks before. Cheers Dave

Hi Ross,

It was amazing to see all the rest of the boats pull up lines and head south after the radio chatter, leaving only OnSite , me and one other boat to the productive water our selves,. The scatterd bait and small markings early in morning turned into nice bait balls later with Beakies being marked pestering the school. This was a 1 day trip for us (Long Day) so unfortunatley had to end fishing early for head home to Penrith and get cleaned up for New Years festivities. It was a great site for the newbys i had with me to watch Glenn backing down on the fish. Hoping to get back up soon, but will definately catch up at Interclub and a couple of weeks before. Cheers Dave

All the best to you for the New Year and what you mention is the "sheep syndrome" Glenn just hung in there, why not.. He caught a swag there the day before Radio talk is bad Karma sometimes .

See you at the port soon

Ross

Visit this link and go into Fishing Adventure Packages for all Pt Stephens detailsMy Webpage

Captain Glenn Hunter at the helm of "On Site" released 7 from 7 again today at Pt Stephens That's 14 in two days.. We still have 3 spots in late January 27th .28 and 29th Come and join this wild action Visit this link and go into Fishing Adventure Packages All you have to do is get there the rest we organise for you It is a really great holiday That's why they all keep comin' back each year.

One off the best things when crewing is when it all pays off an seeing the happy people full with jubilation at the end of the day and as I accompanied the good captain Glenn Hunter as crew I know these guys had much jubilation at the end off both these days with most these fella's been first time anglers I'm certain they'll be hooked now but I was lucky you got Crissy to fill my shoes for me or I'd of missed out god bless you Crissy I'm so gratefull and gratefull to crew with Glenn on the On Site them 2 days most these fish averaged 100kg plus and the 5 blacks we got was in this size range as well so they all gave good tussle I recall when you skippered the Absolute an got mr Hurbert a personal best certainly Rob would be full of the same praise for Glenn I hope we get invited back on the Absolute this year so we can do it again only better off now to enjoy a crowny or two and sleep after a busy few days.

One off the best things when crewing is when it all pays off an seeing the happy people full with jubilation at the end of the day and as I accompanied the good captain Glenn Hunter as crew I know these guys had much jubilation at the end off both these days with most these fella's been first time anglers I'm certain they'll be hooked now but I was lucky you got Crissy to fill my shoes for me or I'd of missed out god bless you Crissy I'm so gratefull and gratefull to crew with Glenn on the On Site them 2 days most these fish averaged 100kg plus and the 5 blacks we got was in this size range as well so they all gave good tussle I recall when you skippered the Absolute an got mr Hurbert a personal best certainly Rob would be full of the same praise for Glenn I hope we get invited back on the Absolute this year so we can do it again only better off now to enjoy a crowny or two and sleep after a busy few days.

On you Emu Enjoy the crownys and a day off.. It was a busy time for you and the crew of ON SITE... Good practice for January 20th on BROADBILL when we arrive.

Roscoe

On you Emu Enjoy the crownys and a day off.. It was a busy time for you and the crew of ON SITE... Good practice for January 20th on BROADBILL when we arrive.

Roscoe

Just recieved these pics by email from Robert Riggs the owner of ON SITE of the two days superb marlin fishing, will add a yarn to our web site www.gamefishingcharters.com.au My Webpage today with more details We still have two spots for 27 28 and 29th Jan Ring 9534 2378 to join us.

Roscoe and Glenn

post-2782-1230924761_thumb.jpg

post-2782-1230924705_thumb.jpg

post-2782-1230924681_thumb.jpg

post-2782-1230924656_thumb.jpg

post-2782-1230924622_thumb.jpg

post-2782-1230924813_thumb.jpg

mate where is the trench ??

[size=1]Hey Roscoe

Put an anchor on those fish and keep them there for me and the Maroubra boys in February.

Great news there are so many about.

Gaz[/size]

Gazza

I will try to put a fence around them Look forward to your company with the rest of the Raiders in early Feb.

We will have a ball as always..trust you are feeling better

Ross

Sounds like some pretty hot fishin up there boys,

good to see your charters getting fisho's onto

plenty of nice fish,well done.

Nexus,

Thanks for that It's easy after 40 years of marlin fishing to catch fish when they are thick, but when they are not there then every one is in the same boat. We cannot wait to get there next week.

We still have spots available for any one who is interested... We have discounted three spots Jan 27 to 29th at $1080.00 Ring 9534 2378 for further details.