Brisbane Waters Again

Hit brisbane waters on sun morn to try find some big bream. Well decided to try waterfall bay which is an area like the hawkesbery. Got round there with high hopes and its is f$%^ speedboat and jetski heaven. Also a nudist area with like seventy year olds and stuff walking round on the bchs. I thought stuff that ill go try some pontoons instead. In about two hrs only managed two barely legal bream on watermellon bass minnows. But found good numbers but they wouldnt take anything. Finally gave up because of the wind and had to work. I hate sunday wind is always windy as well. Oh well bout to go for a lake session Cheers Tyrone

funny thing bream fishing with lures, i spent months trying to get a legal one... then i get one fish, just one legal fish and i havent looked back, very strange, im sure it is physcological! or Im just going through a lucky spell :1prop:

cheers

Chris

with all those old wrinkly naked ppl no wonder the fish were off the bite.

reminds me of a joke.

whats pink and wrinkly and hangs out your pants?

YOUR GRAN

!

Edited by djmac

Nah ive caught some nice bream out of goons and a fair few legals in brizzy waters but big bream in brizzy waters seem non existent. No i think it is golden oldies nudist heaven or something but over the other side were some younger girls and they were hot but only topless. So its all good except im scared of the oldies :thumbdown::biggrin2: