Whats On This Weekend ? 19/20

Ken A

Am I the only Fishraider going to the Easter Show ???

36952[/snapback]

Does it start this weekend???? Didn't even know. Hasn't been very well marketed then again it is nearly Easter DUH.

weather's not looking too promising :1badmood::1badmood: guess I'll be taking my raincoat :05:

Saturday will be on the Cowen in the kayak. Somewhere between ATB & Cottage.

Don't know about Sunday. Depends what the :wife: wants to do. May also turn out to be a day on the couch watching footy if the rain keeps up.

No fishing for me this weekend. :thumbdown:

No pub either. :thumbdown:

I'll be more than likely working on getting my last piece of casting deck up the front end of my tinnie and installing a lean seat as well.

Other than that I'll probably just bum around the house, have a quick nap here and there, maybe watch some fishing videos and have a nap whilst curled up in the recliner watching those videos.

All sounds good to me. :biggrin2:

Have a good weekend everyone. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

Guest Jocool
I miss backyards after living soooooo long in a unit!!!

37310[/snapback]

Goodo...I need to have my yard attended too...seeing you are offering that is! :thumbup:

It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that the Black Pig has a steering problem that could not be rectified before tomorrow. The mechanic informed me at 5pm today that my world as I know it has collapsed! :1tongue:

My darling is away in Hong Kong for the Rugby Sevens and I am without a boat. If you don't hear from me again I have drowned myself off the back ofthe Black Pig whilst moored at The Marina! :05:

Jokes aside I will do some R and M to the Pig and spend next week crying over your reports of all things Marine.

Go well comrades and I hope you all do PB's

Cheers

The devastated Captain :ranting2:

Guest bluecod

I'll be up later this morning [God forbid] to hit Narra Lake with Narralakes, chasing those elusive mullet, bream and tailor on fly.

Iain,

Aren't you forgetting that it will soon be HAIRTAIL season :risata::risata:

Them thar country folk used to organise barnraisings so if you want the boat ON LIMITS a Fishraider "fix backyard day/pissup" could be on the cards - Jimbo has allready put his hand up and I can give a hand, even if I don't make it past the barbie. :beersmile: