Whats On This Weekend ? 19/20

Ken A

Lots of work. We just moved in to our new house and there are many odd jobs to keep me busy.

I haven't been fishing for 3 weeks (feels like 3 months :thumbdown: ), so I am determined to get out & have a crack this weekend!

Weather permitting I will be hitting the Hawkesbury to try and crack the bream code before the ABT. I will concerntrate on rock shore lines as I think it will be shoulder to shoulder in the racks come comp time.

Sunday will be taken up with ripping up carpet and lino before the tiler comes after Easter. Probably followed by a few icy cold :beersmile: and a $6 T bone at The Beachcomber

Matt.P and I are heading off to our first attempt at a fishing tournament at the Port Stephens Trailer Boat comp this weekend.

I am hoping that some of the form from last weekend, and the weather are very kind to us and we can land some of those kilo+ Bream and maybe a few big lizards or jewies... Fingers crossed more on the weather bieng suitable...

LW.

Gonna take the daughter (6) for a fish Sat morn somewhere along the georges probably picnic point way. Hoping for her to catch some lttle bream to give her a bit of exitement and I'm going to have a crack at some sp's

Not really worried what I catch this weekend just wanna introduce the little one to fishin.

Jethro those beers and a tbone has got me droolin all over my desk. I reckon I'm stopping off at the butchers on the way home tonight and having just that for dinner :thumbup:

Guest Jocool

Palm Sunday this week...So its of to church on Sunday! :thumbup:

May try and have a flick early Sat morning, as the missus wants to go somewhere early arvo! :1tongue: