I've Just Been Advised That My Back Operation Will Be Performed Around 8am In The Morning -

jewgaffer

Hi Raiders

I wish to advise that I'll be having a major back operation tomorrow, Wednesday the 15th April, in the Neuro Surgery Unit, due to be performed sometime around 8am or so, I'd say.....

I hope to be home in a week or so and typing posts and fishing again as soon as I start to recover.......

I have made a lot of good friends on Fishraider, several of whom have played a big part in my own life and also my wife Shirley's and, to the members who have become like part of our own family over the last year and a half or so, I would just like to say thank you just for being what you are....

I have managed to help some members catch their first jewfish or two and I have enjoyed many hours of interesting conversations on the water as well as periods of non stop laughter, which is good for the soul.

I would like to say all the best to you all for now

I might do a couple of posts tonight but I seem to be a bit tied up with smoker's chewing gum at the moment :D

Until next time

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: A big thumbs up to Fishraider and all our fellow members, from myself, my wife Shirley, my grandson Little Jewgaffer and all our family :thumbup:

Edited by jewgaffer

Best wishes Byron. I am sure you will heal quickly. My mate whinges horendously about his back everytime we go out in the tinny. I bet even with your crook back you wouldnt whine that much. Use the time to devise new and mysterious ways to catch a PB jew. Hope to hear from you soon. Mike.

Take care Byron and all the best for a speedy recovery.

You will feel like a new man and the jewies should enjoy themselves while your off the scene, cause when you get back they will be in trouble.

Take care mate.

Cheers Ray and Marcel