I Have A Sore Head

Ross Hunter

Raiders ,

A bloke has to be an idiot..Having worked all weekend on the boats and having just returned from Pt Stephens the house and gardens needed a good clean up. My wife and myself did that on Tuesday and I then decided to clean up my work bench. You know put this and that away. My Koden sounder was placed up on a shelf on top of a plastc container Ah that's good I thought but as I walked away down came the 4kg sounder and crashed onto my head. I was all but knocked out and knew immeadiatley I was in trouble as claret flowed freely. Judy was there luckily and drove me to the Doctors where seven stitches fixed the problem.

Talk about stupidity...but lucky it hit me in the head or it could have hurt me.

Roscoe

post-2782-1239836704_thumb.jpg

Yeah sure - looks like a rolling pin scar to me. Sure it didn't happen before you did the household chores??

Hope it heals fast. Get well mate.

Is it just me or the last 4-5 photos I have seen of stitches done by doctors look really scrappy ???? Do you pay extra to get rough so you get a trophy scar?? I've seen bait sewn up better! The deckhand would never get away with it

Edited by pelican

Jesus Rossco,

Thats why you pay a handyman to clean up your shit :biggrin2:

I hope you good looks havent been affected mate :1yikes: Nice scar too :yahoo:

Get well soon.

Cheers Stewy

Yeah sure - looks like a rolling pin scar to me. Sure it didn't happen before you did the household chores??

Hope it heals fast. Get well mate.

Is it just me or the last 4-5 photos I have seen of stitches done by doctors look really scrappy ???? Do you pay extra to get rough so you get a trophy scar?? I've seen bait sewn up better! The deckhand would never get away with it

:074:

That will teach you to do something other than what you guys do best ross!

Hope it heals up nice and fast!

:thumbup:

Oh dear Rossco, you sure no how to get the sympathy vote. :biggrin2:

I hope the sounder is still in one piece after hitting such a solid object.

At least now you have a battle scar and I would like to be there when the amber fluid has been imbibed and you start telling the stories of how you got the said scar............... "Hooked uo to a giant stripey, just got him to the boat, and the bloody thing bucked up and gouged me in the head".............

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager