New Member-- How Do I Get A Pic Up?

EVAN

Cheers mate,

Looks like a really good site here, Thanks for the help.

Evan,

37095[/snapback]

:1welcomeani: Evan , nice Lizard mate, Top Spot where you live :) I had a mate in Nelsons and spent a fir bit of time up there, unfortunatly hes back in Sydney now... so no free place to stay :1yikes:

Yes Ken,

It is the best site in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is just something about fishing that brings us all together isn't there? From Managing Director to Sh*t Carter when you have fish guts and a rod in your hand in your hand you are just a bloke having a crack at them!

The way everyone encourages each other, shares info, etc, etc is awesome. As a technological dummy I cannot comprehend what it takes for you to maintain this site but it is an absolute credit to you!

Cheers mate :thumbup:

Peter

Its the best site in the history of the world trust me  :biggrin2:  I know about these things  :biggrin2:

37097[/snapback]

:1welcomeani: Evan, Ken's dead right this is an awsome site, my computer went down at home last night and for once I couldn't wait to get to work to find out if I'd missed anything.

You'll love it here great bunch of people all keen to share their knowledge :thumbup:

:1welcomeani: Evan, Ken's dead right this is an awsome site, my computer went down at home last night and for once I couldn't wait to get to work to find out if I'd missed anything.

You'll love it here great bunch of people all keen to share their knowledge :thumbup:

37175[/snapback]

:thumbup: wow, nice response!!

Thanks to all for the welcome,

Doesn't look good for getting a line wet this weekend. I havn't been able 2 for a month and its killing me... Was in Bali for a couple of weeks though. Just hope this long weekend is kind to us. Might head down sussex for a couple of days and then back up to hit the hacking and georges. anyone been getting anything of late? I know some of the game boats have been coming in up here with catches of up to 12 blacks-- luv to go out and get 1, Anyway cheers :beersmile: for the replies

Evan,

:thumbup: wow, nice response!!

Thanks to all for the welcome,

Doesn't look good for getting a line wet this weekend. I havn't been able 2 for a month and its killing me... Was in Bali for a couple of weeks though. Just hope this long weekend is kind to us. Might head down sussex for a couple of days and then back up to hit the hacking and georges. anyone been getting anything of late? I know some of the game boats have been coming in up here with catches of up to 12 blacks-- luv to go out and get 1,  Anyway cheers :beersmile:  for the replies

Evan,

37248[/snapback]

Let us know how Sussex looks mate, im hoping to be down there after easter weekend. Theres a few of us that fish and live around the hacko and georges too if you ever want a fishing partner.

cheers

Chris

Let us know how Sussex looks mate, im hoping to be down there after easter weekend. Theres a few of us that fish and live around the hacko and georges too if you ever want a fishing partner.

cheers

Chris

37285[/snapback]

Cheers chris,

it all depends on a few things, But if not will be hitting the shire-- mates have been getting a few nice bream on plastics, So haveing only caught 1 on a plastic 2 date want to bring that tally up a little.

Few things=Girlfriend, Lives in cronulla has a prob with me fishing for the 4 days I'm there!!!!!

Evan,