1000 Posts

Hodgey

CONGRATULATIONS to our newest 'Jewfish' (1000 post) member .... Ray R

Thank you for the many fantastic photos and reports you have submitted mate. Your contribution to the site is greatly appreciated. Roll on 2000! :yahoo::thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Good on you Ray! Your posts are always a pleasure to read and have fantastic photos.

One of the first things I look for when I log on is a RayR post to see your latest photos.

You also freely give great advice. Very much appreciated.

Keep 'em coming Ray. I'm looking forward to your next 1000!

Cheers

Peter

Congratulations Ray R on joining the 1000 club. Your posts have been very informative and also sometimes very funny.

I really enjoy your pics of everyday things in the General Photo section. These tend to make my day.

I look forward to reading your next 1000 reports because it is people like yourself that help to make Fishraider what it is today.

Keep it up mate.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

Congratulations Ray on 1000 superb postings & pics ...... makes our pics look ordinary!! Better give Hutcho a hurry up ..... he has a lot to catch up on! :)

Cheerio

Roberta

Congratulations on reaching your 1000 posts RayR....... Not to mention your excellent fishing ability, it's your keen participation in the site Ray and your unselfish sharing of good information and excellent photography that makes you stand out as a real asset to Fishraider :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

G'day Raiders, thanks kindly for the replies it's very humbling, I enjoy the site and will continue to contribute with fishy posts, snapping pics and help out where ever I can..

Thanks again..

Cheers..

post-3371-1242856363_thumb.jpg

Mondo,

Well mate now everyone has had their say, let me say this..... CONGRATULATIONS. Buggered if I know how many fishing trips we have been on over the years but it would be countless. I remember when you bought me my first beach/rock rod and the 7000 shimano (which I still have) over 25 years ago and the thousands of fish we have caught together.

It is always great fun when we venture out and each time is a new adventure. I look forward to many many more.

Theres many things I love about fishing but each time I see two old blokes in a tinny I reckon that will be us for sure.

Well done on the 1000 and keep going, I see many other raiders really enjoy your photo's stories and assistance.

I reckon you should be voted for by fishraiders as an excellent candidate for a `Moderator' I am sure everyone would agree, your knowledge, ethics and loyalty are beyond reproach.

Regards, Hutcho