Where To Sit Boat License Test In Sydney?

jaydee

hey guys, i need to sit my boat license test before the end of the month.

and the nsw waterways web site has been down for like a week now... so i cant figure out where i can go to do it..

i've already ordered the dvd and have the certificate which allows me to sit the test and i did the online test questions a few times and have it all down pretty good.

now just need to figure out where to go to actually sit it haha

if anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be great.

im in Carlingford.. i think i remember hornsby having a place to go to, but cant remember the name of it

thanks guys

jaydee

I don't know a place near Carlingford.

In the city, Kent St, I think, not far from Wynyard Travelodge. That's where I got mine a few years ago after letting it lapse. At Rozelle (?) just the other side of the Anzac Bridge. Blacktown - co-located with the RTA at St Martin's Village.

Good luck.

Baz

Go to the Maritime main office at James Craig rd Annandale. Just follow the rd and its on the rigth hand side or else just go to any selected RTA branch.

Edited by WANNAFISH

thanks guys

im gonna head to hornsby on friday to sit the test.. hopefully i dont choke and pass it lol.

and i found out the reason why i couldnt access the maritime website. i was accessing it using www.waterways.com.au or something and apparently they shut off that link a week ago so you had to use maritime.com...

all good.

i just wanted to get my boat license before june 1sts change in boat license rules comes =/