2000 Post

diver1

A very big congratulations to Hodgey on reaching his 2000 posts. These posts have been funny and informative and included the family at times. He has had his mug in some magazines, but not let the publicity go to his head.

You have been a fantastic moderator and also a terrific mentor to numerous beginner raiders. The information that you have been able to give others has been inspirational, and I feel that others have been able to benifit from your knowledge.

We have all enjoyed your exploits and expertise, and I for one look forward to reading about the capers and captures of Hodgey and family for the next 2000 posts.

Congrats and keep them coming mate.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

We take a very serious approach to spammers Hodgey! :074:

Seriously though, congrats on hitting the 2000 post mark. Keep up the great reports & knowledge sharing mate. They are very much appreciated. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

I suppose I have to congratulate you Hodgey 'cause 2000 is such a big number ... but I'll do it reluctantly 'cause I reckon you just like making me look bad with your great reports and photos!

Cheers

Peter

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Better late than never ......... Well done, Hodgey on your 2000+ posts!! Always a terrific read & very informative ..... pretty well everyone now does bream & whiting on poppers due to your tutorial ...... and those flatties on sps are just awesome!

Congrats on the magazine article too!! Also a terrific read - you & Dene are to be highly commeded!

Cheerio for now

Roberta