Massive (hawkesbury) Juno Jew On Sp! In Kayak!

Salami

Hey raiders

my wife recently had a baby so i haven't been fishing for a long time :( . thats the sad news for me & i am struggling.

anyway as a desperate fisho i went for a drive down to parsely bay ramp last saturday & spotted a kayak which appeared to have a rather larger scaly creature in it. i couldn't believe my eyes but this bloke (lets call him legend) had nailed an estimated 25-30kg jew on SP out of the kayak.i notice his landing net was as big as it's head maximum so i can't believe how he landed it. his gear looked 10kg max an he told me it took40 minutes to get it in.

does anyone know this legend and what did it clock in at? SHOW YOUR FACE

i still can't believe what i saw it was a lobsided kayak!

Hey raiders

my wife recently had a baby so i haven't been fishing for a long time :( . thats the sad news for me & i am struggling.

anyway as a desperate fisho i went for a drive down to parsely bay ramp last saturday & spotted a kayak which appeared to have a rather larger scaly creature in it. i couldn't believe my eyes but this bloke (lets call him legend) had nailed an estimated 25-30kg jew on SP out of the kayak.i notice his landing net was as big as it's head maximum so i can't believe how he landed it. his gear looked 10kg max an he told me it took40 minutes to get it in.

there's a pretty big write up on a kayak fishing forum on a similar story by the fisherman

Hey raiders

Maybe you are talking about this guy? He landed it on Sat in the hawkesbury on a Plastic. Not sure who it is but he sent it to a mate of mine and he forwarded it to me.. Nice work eh!!!

post-9132-1245928409_thumb.jpg

post-9132-1245928438_thumb.jpg

If you see this guy again, make sure you point him in the direction of Fishraiders.

That is one amazing fish and would love to read the full story.

Kayaking is becoming a big thing and all large catches like that would be terrific to read, not only seeing the size of the fish, but also reading about the fight/struggle and capture.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

wow im inpressed!! :1yikes:

could only imagine the big power run that thing would have!! oulling the kayak along for the ride! how did he manage to get the fish on him with out falling out? ahahah crazy! :wacko:

Got it in one, Tan!!! Only 2 words for it

AWE SOME

How good is that??? One very happy chappy. I always thought my only chance of catching a jew that size would be on the beach ....... but now ........ it could end up bigger than my little SPORT tho!! :1yikes:

His name is Gary!! Hope to hear his own story soon!

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta