Out From Roseville

saltrix

Got away from Roseville about 6.10 am, with fellow fishraider Pete as crew.

Tried for squid around Grotto, and trolled there and at Nth Head but it was quiet so did not persist.

Bottom bashed at DY wide for some flathead, and then a bit south at my mowie spot.

post-3961-1245997846_thumb.jpg

Got a few nice mowies, some small reds, although all were legal, a whopper gunard, a couple more flathead, and lots of red rock cod and small and large sergeant baker. Pete reckoned the large seargent baker was OK to eat, so I will get a report on how it went.

Thanks for your company Pete.

Finshed with a reasonable feed.

post-3961-1245997936_thumb.jpg

That's a great catch of mowies saltrix! :thumbup: Well done.

Quite a good mixed bag. Well worth going out.

Pete reckoned the large seargent baker was OK to eat

You're kidding! Sgt Bakers are the boney mothers of all "mother-in-law" fish! ... Don't bother eating them, but try them as snapper bait.

Cheers

Peter

what a great day it was especially for fishing, great catch, It was me who rang pete while you guys were fishing.

yeah i was jelouse, awsome day to be on the water.

I managed to go to bare island for blackfish, non around except hundreds of small sweep taking the weed.

But had some fun and took in sum sun

You're kidding! Sgt Bakers are the boney mothers of all "mother-in-law" fish! ... Don't bother eating them, but try them as snapper bait.

Cheers

Peter

Hahaha,,,,,,,Too late I have already eaten them....... Thank YOU saltrix, I had a great day and met another fellow raider. The fish were a bonus. Not to mention the whale watching.