Boat Seating

GregL

Been looking around for seating on the boat. With summer approuching and marlin season preps have begun and I have been scouting around for some sort of comfortable seating. Someone mentioned bean bags, Hmmmm I thought, not bad but could get a little messy and storage on a open boat.....

Surfing the net and looking at some boating forums bean bags came back up. Found some outdoor ones and you can have a bag within the bag so you can easily take out the bags and give the outer a wash threw the washing machine! :1Lighten:

Looking further into it, when the bags are not in use, like when casting/fishing, put them up on the T top and stick an occy strap over them to keep them tied down, clever!

Best bit, when running at speed the cushioning effect is brilliant and takes all the body shock out on the hard landings plus no chair feet to scuff the floor!

Now I can't wait for marlin fishing, nice and comfy on the front deck reading the paper sinking a few catching some rays, as Swordie would put it "now thats what I'm talking about!"

post-3563-1254979957_thumb.jpg

post-3563-1254979986_thumb.jpg

hehe and with all those polystyrene beads inside them, they may be an additional PFD too .... sort of ...... as they would never sink!!!

Look forward to a video of you hooning off into the distance with your comfy rear end planted on one ....... and hooking a marlin on it would really be worth a video! :1yikes:

They aren't bad for emergency sleeping, too, if you have to hole up in a sheltered bay somewhere!! I (only just) recall sleeping in one in the 70's :wacko: Not sure if it was the booze or time lapse that makes my recall 'only just'! :074:

cheerio

Roberta

Best bit, when running at speed the cushioning effect is brilliant and takes all the body shock out on the hard landings ..................

Those "Speed Bumps" won't be nearly as troublsome now Greg eh! :1prop:

Come on greg fess up you only like the girl sitting in the ugly thing :074: .

She'd be a good "optional extra!" :biggrin2: and a nice addition to NEXT. Better looking than the rest of the usual crew :074: