Bit Windy But A Nice Day Out

robust

G'day Raiders,

I havn't taken out the boat for about 4 weekends due to the crap weather but was itching to go for a fish today.

As most of you know i've had the quinny for about 5 months now and have already clocked up 61 hours on it lol :1prop: .

We decided to head down to our local system.....The George's river which was nice for a change seeing that we've only ever fished Port Hacking.

Not knowing where to try we saw a few boats fishing in Great Moon Bay so i figured we'd try there first. Not much was coming up on the sounder but all in all we hung around there for about 45 minutes and managed a nice whiting.

After that we headed just past the como bridge and picked up 2 nice sized breams and 2 flatty's around the woronora river.

It was nice to get out today and i'm looking forward to fishing with Ross Hunter tomorrow.

Cheers,

Robert :1fishing1:

post-10643-1255771767_thumb.jpg

post-10643-1255771790_thumb.jpg

Well done rob on that gem of a whiting,by the way how did you go with ROSS HUNTER?

cheers SFA :beersmile::beersmile:

G'day Al,

had a great day out with Ross the guys a legend and alot of fun too, we caught heaps of bonito and flathead.