Hawkesbury River Last Night

finallyOnline

post-10921-1255841943_thumb.jpgWent out yesterday with a few friends to a spot in the hawkesbury we usually go 2,got on the water around 5pm and was well equipped with all types of bait.anchored up and fired the first pillie into the water and no more than a couple of minutes pull up a nice 47cm flatty.Thinking that was to easy and we usually dont get flatties at that spot tried the same technique with the same type of bait and flatty number 2 comes up at 53cm's nice.

Our main aim was to catch the jewies and a couple of minutes after that my friend catches a whopper 77cm flatty.Nice specimen head like a shovel and started thinking that it was going to be a good night's fishing but where were the jewie's????

No bites or nibbles for around 30mins and then bang rod tip buckles and up comes the first jewie of the night 57cm.from there we just kept on bringing the jewie's up and they ranged from 55cm- 64cm's.The rain came without any warning and we headed back to the boat ramp.Total catch mixed bag 6 jewie's,3 flatheads,1 bream,1 tailor and 1 snapper,all legal size.

Apologies about d pic it was raining heavily at this stage...

GEE-SUS!

Great catch of Jewies, and bonus Flatties and Bream too

:beersmile:

I hope my night is similar tonight - heading out in Parra River chasing jew from one of my local wharves- got some nice fresh whole mullet, fresh hawkesbury prawns and kilo of pillies should do the trick!

BRING ON THE JEWIES I RECKON!

GEE-SUS!

Great catch of Jewies, and bonus Flatties and Bream too

:beersmile:

I hope my night is similar tonight - heading out in Parra River chasing jew from one of my local wharves- got some nice fresh whole mullet, fresh hawkesbury prawns and kilo of pillies should do the trick!

BRING ON THE JEWIES I RECKON!

i totally agree

bring them on

i tried on nrl grand final night in the parra river with no success using live poddies

at the temp boat mooring wharf near kissing point wharf

nice bag of fish finally online :thumbup: