Hawkesbury Jew

diesel

Hi all,

My mate went out Friday night and caught this 93 cm resident 'Jew'. He caught somewhere around Bar Point in the early hours of Saturday morning, tide was last of the run out. The Jew was caught on a fresh tailor fillet. He seems get one like this every second outing. Said I would post it for him in exchange for a couple of fillets, fair deal.

post-10416-1256426236_thumb.jpg

post-10416-1256426405_thumb.jpg

What a beauty, I'm sure your friend is already addicted but I bet he is longing for that magic meter jewie. Not that I'm complaining about 96cm, it's a whopper of a fish, I couldn't even get close to 70. I'm sure he is going to catch it, maybe he already did, did he Diesel?.

Beautiful, Diesel...

Littlednghy.

my apologies,the jew was 96 cm not 93 and went about 12 kilos, my mate read the post and said i short changed him,still a beauty

it is a healthy specimen but mate i truly think your mate is streching the truth a little i catch quite alot of fish that size and it truly would be lucky to be 7kg maybe he meant 12lb.

i got one 1100mm last week and it went 11kg.

at the end of the day nice fish keep up the good work

I caught a 92cm Jewie from Lane Cover river and it went just on 10kg, so one that size would be just about 10kg, but no more than 11kg for sure

He looks every bit of 10 or 11kg to me, if he was fatter I could ay yer 13kg

One of my freinds got a 106cm Jew from Parra River last month and it was 13kg even, and it was very fat.

Still a great catch regardless of weight, again well done matey

Just some stats

Edited by jewiehaven