Hawkesbury Classic

Day's Fishin

post-5857-1257713251_thumb.jpgHi raiders, we fished the classic & took out the bigest flathead award. The weight was 3.65 kg gilled & gutted, measured 80cm.

It was a miserable weekend as far as the weather was concerned. We caught in excess of 50 fish including whiting,flounder,banjo rays,etc. The big lizard was taken on a live yakka,'yellow tail''

Regards Jeff

Edited by Day's Fishin

Hi guys ,i too fished the classic from sat morn till sunday morn ,caught lots catfish and not much else the tides were not very goon neither was the weather ,managed one small jewfish about 60 mark ,but i took pity on the only jew in the river and threw him back alas thats fishing. Cheers Laurie.

Kamil Dave pearce won it like father like son what a guru

Cheers brother, heard the next sized Jews was only 6kg?

Not very good fish but the ones that needed to produced when asked, congrats too all that entered and won.

Should catch up soon, we had the baby! Beautiful little girl!!!!

Great fish jeff looked even bigger at the weigh in,pitty about the rain,also fished in the classic was pretty quiet on the river(fish wise) plenty of boats,bar point was like a parking lot didnt bother going to the bridges.Only got a few keeper flatties myself great fun but cant wait till next year.

Congrats to you Jeff on a nice flattie. Well done :thumbup:

There were some great fish weighed on sunday and For Dave Pearce to take out first place was only fitting given his dad and awesome fisho himself passed away early this year. Dave and Noel have fished just about every Hawkesbury Classic since its inception and rarely miss being in the winners list somewhere.

Heres a couple pics of the winners for you guys.

Cheers

Brett 'changa' Chain

Dave with his winning Jew 17kg cleaned

post-212-1257891959_thumb.jpg

All catergory winners, Species, Ladies and Juniors including jeff(2nd from right)

post-212-1257891916_thumb.jpg

Cheers brother, heard the next sized Jews was only 6kg?

Not very good fish but the ones that needed to produced when asked, congrats too all that entered and won.

Should catch up soon, we had the baby! Beautiful little girl!!!!

congratulations on the baby thats great news mate.

yeah 6kg got second. i caught a 8kg half an hour into the comp and released it thinking i was going to get better it went down hill from there.

i got a new etec for my boat so im loving life at the moment, we definatly need to head out together speak to you soon