The Reward Of Sticking It Out Part 2!

ishhifay

Evening Fellow fish raiders,

Firstly, thanks for all the replys and feedback recieved in part one of this JEWWIE journey i share with you.

Secondly!!!!! take a look at this AWSOME JEW!!!

Ill try and keep it short..

Busted my ass during the week after work chasing squid. And can someone please give me a better excuse than "Babe i got lost trying to find a corner shop" or " Swear i wasnt fishin"

I think that only worked the first time. So i needed to build up credit with the misuss. Fasteset way was bought her some expensive coffe machine. (in order for me to go out sat night with her blessings)

post-5587-1260702383_thumb.jpg

Arrived at destination. The place packed with funny people. Couldent wait for em to leave.

Didnt even bother fishin and started to collect somemore bait.

12.00 hit and were pumped...8 squid and livies (yakkas) everywhere when needed. (also plenty of garfish, poddy mullet and hering)

Again pulled out our weapons. Long precision cast's and placed in position. The anticipated waiting game begins........

3 hours later......NOTHING GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My mate nicked named tenticales wants to go home.....still very fustrated from the unknown fish from the previous encouter with this waters..

I suggested we pull out, re-bait and recast he agreed with contempt.

While we wait i was discussing happy thoughts with tenticals to buy me more fishin time,,you know get his mind of leaving. I knew and im sure most fishos out there somtimes get this weird feeling as the tide just stars to run out the water with great movement the moon decending and the water channel appearing like peak hour traffic somthing is gunna hit big time.

I needed my mate to catch a fish cause i knew if he didnt then ill be fishing solo for awhile.

As i was chatting away we hear BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....i looked to see which reel was singing that beutifal tune and I was thanking god it was his rod going offfffff..

Now we need to focus on being calm while fighting this fish hope its not a stingray or bullshark and land a JEW.

Aftersome nice aggresive runs tentical lands this WHOPPER!!!!!

post-5587-1260702458_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1260702541_thumb.jpg

post-5587-1260702572_thumb.jpg

He is over the moon...im also cheering cause i know now ive secured a fishing buddy for the next year... HE HE HE!!!