Finally Got A Boat

Mercer007

Hi Raiders,

Only moved to the Central Coast 18 months ago and started fishing bout 12 months ago.

Being landbased hasn't inhibited me catching fish at all but have been longing for a boat for a while.

The past 3 months I have saved every penny and worked extra hours just for the cash for this beauty.

She's a 5mtr fiberglass tri-hull. Got and old 85hp blue merc outboard.

post-10077-1261017225_thumb.jpg

I know theres some awsome new boats out there but to me she's a gem.

Merry Xmas to me.......

Cheers

nice job - I love the tri hull boats they are very stable - I have been out side in one a couple of time scuba diving (no spear fishing) & they are great.

I hope to pick my boat up tomorrow Yeah me

Merry Christmas :1welcomeani:

Congratulations on your new baby. I bought my first boat about 18 months ago (Cruisecraft V15 Rapide), and im the way i was in my teens with cars. Its only of late that i've stopped spending money on it, because theres not much more i can do to her. I didn't need to spend any money on her but you look at things and say "how can i make that better"!

Good luck and i hope your boat provides you with many memorable moments.

I've fished a couple of times out of tri/hulls & their a great fishing platform. You'll probably find that she is a little thirsty being fibreglass with the older merc, but you got it for fishing not cruising. Good luck when you try her out, I hope she comes back a lot lower in the water :1yikes:

from the wait of your catch.

Regards Jeff

Awesome boat, you would have to be happy with that, she looks great! She will do you proud, get you into some great action and tight lines.

Doesnt look like she needs anything doing to her, looks like she has been very well looked after. Maybe down the track re-engine with a great deal from Craig at Huett's Marine (site sponsor).

Now get her out and get her wet LOL.

Rob