Whats On This Weekend ? 9/10

Ken A

headin off to brooklyn on saturday for some lovely fishing tryin squidgies for the first time see how i go... what about you ken??

41001[/snapback]

Not sure if Brooklyn would be a good pick to try out SPs this weekend lesta, the bream comp is on in the Hawkesbury, will be bloody crowded id say, especially with 79 boats just in the comp. :1fishing1:

As for what I am doing on the weekend, not much, my turn on call for work, but on Sunday will go watch the weigh ins for the comp.

Guest Jocool

All depends on if I get my boat or not! Saturday is written of doing car crap...Sunday....Never know! :thumbup:

Going to try and get out to the Fishtraps on Sunday with a mate and his super keen son to see if I can tip his son into a couple of Dollies if they are still around.

And then maybe a flathead drift.

Regards POGO

Friday holidays start so goon session in the morn. Saturday big nite planeed but footy so no fishing. then sunday day probarly breaming somewhere in brizzy waters. And ill be the only 1 i hope. Holidays so back 2 fishing 5 times a week.

Plenty of soccer,son is playing saturday.Then he is playing again saturday afternoon/night at our local premier league teams home ground(macarthur rams) at halftime for both games.Then the :wife: has soccer on sunday. :soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h::soccer_h4h:

what about you ken??

I don't think I'll be doing much this weekend given the local weather forecast.

Thursday until midnight:  SE winds 20/25 knots. Seas to 2.5 metres on a 2.5 metre SE swell. Isolated showers.

Friday:  SE winds 20/30 knots. Seas 2.5 to 3 metres on a 2.5 metre SE swell. Scattered showers.

Saturday:  SE winds 20/30 knots.

Sunday:  SE winds 20/30 knots.

how hard can it be to catch 5 fish per day...  :1prop:

41116[/snapback]

Not hard at all............. Trust me :tease:

I am off to the Hawkesbury ABT as well. Not setting the sites to high as its my first comp as a boater. Only caught 1 fish last year at the Hawkesbury and 2 at Yamba both as NB. If I can impove on that I will be happy :yahoo:

Looking forward to catching up with a few of the guys for a cold :beersmile:

Have a good one all

Party friday night, haven't had a drink since I got alcoholic poisoning on my birthday so wish me luck there. :wacko: Saturday is soccer, Sunday hope to get the good ship STABLA back in the water. :1clap:

Well I am back on the water this weekend. Been busy with work and had a death in the family, can't remember the last time I was fishing.

Eyeing of a trip to either the harbour or botany bay on Sunday. Leaning towards the former.

maybe, maybe not, have some relos again over so i need to play chauffer

forecast looks not too bad and with NE it shouldnot be too cold.

Sydney Coastal Waters,Broken Bay to Port Hacking and 60nm seawards:

Thursday until midnight: Wind: S/SE 15/20 knots.Sea: 1 to 2 metres. Swell: SE 1.5 metres.

Friday: Wind: NE 10/15 knots.Sea: 1 to 1.5 metres.Swell: SE 2 metres.

Saturday Outlook: Wind: NE 10/15 knots

Sunday Outlook: Wind: N/NE 10/15 knots.

Thanks for the weather forecast Pat.

As for me, I'm bass fishing with Bluecod on Sunday then up to Port Stephens with the wife and kids for a week, taking the tinny, so hope to get into some of the estauries up there, any hints or secret spots I can throw a fly at ?:thumbup:

Have a good one Raiders!

got a 21st to go to on sat night and planning on teaching the youngsters how to :beersmile::beersmile: so i supose i'll be a little worse for wear on sunday.

and with $1300 worth of bills landing in the mail last week theres not a lot of cash left for :1fishing1: so i might just go for a land based flick on monday.

Saturday is a bit sketchy but probably work on my front casting deck and install a lean seat to make controling the MG a bit more comfortable.

Maybe the pub in the arvo :horse::beersmile: but not too sure yet.

Sunday, maybe a flick at Chippo' or just bum around the house doing nothing. :yahoo:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :biggrin2:

cheers :beersmile:

Hooky