Underwater Photos

Mik

I'm very proud to be able to present to you all my Brother In Laws underwater photography website.

Nigel Motyer

Sharks are his thing but there are some fantastic photos of all sorts on here.

This isn't a plug as he doesn't actually sell anything, its just me showing off my brother in laws skills, as I said, we're very proud of his work.

I'm very proud to be able to present to you all my Brother In Laws underwater photography website.

Nigel Motyer

Sharks are his thing but there are some fantastic photos of all sorts on here.

This isn't a plug as he doesn't actually sell anything, its just me showing off my brother in laws skills, as I said, we're very proud of his work.

There is some beautiful work there Mik and thanks for sharing that with us all

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

:1yikes: fantastic pics boof love the sail fish

cheers gary

Yeah, those sails are great, my favorites I think but I have to say I am a little surprised that there are not more shark pics there. He has 100's of 1000's of photos from his travels all over the world. One set he showed me a few years ago when we were in Ireland for a wedding were of a trip he did off Florida, Tiger sharks EVERYWHERE!

He told me it was a well organised trip which had been run over many years, the guys that run it are all for the photographers getting quality pics, so if the sharks don't play ball & come in close enough one of the guides sneaks in behind you & dumps a milk crate of burley over your head.....sharks swarm in & if the photographer hasn't dumped his own burley trail he will get some amazing close ups!!! Bugger that!

Edited by Boofhead