4000 Posts

Hodgey

Thanks guys - I think it just proves that I spend too much time on the computer & not enough time on the water!! :074: :074:

I enjoy reading everyone else's posts as much as I enjoy writing my own! All good fun & a terrific learning tool!

Cheers

Roberta

thumbup.gif

Thanks guys - I think it just proves that I spend too much time on the computer & not enough time on the water!! 074.gif074.gif

I enjoy reading everyone else's posts as much as I enjoy writing my own! All good fun & a terrific learning tool!

Cheers

Roberta

Congrats Roberta and every post is worth reading. Thank you sincerely for your contributions.

You have earned a new badge for your sig - hope you like it

Well done :1fishing1: Looking forward to the next 4000

When i head up forster again the fish will stand no change.. Just from me reading your post :thumbup:

If you dont mind.. When im up there at xmas are you up for a outting ? Would love to learn how to use those poppers and other lures :)

Congratulations on your first 4000 posts Roberta! :thumbup:

Can't wait for the next 4000!

Your posts are brilliantly written, include fantastic photos, and are always informative and helpful.

Personally I would like to thank you for all your great advice, especially the help you gave me regarding replacing guides and runners.

You really deserve legend status!

Cheers

Peter

Awesome contribution, Roberta. I love reading your posts... your reports are always great and make me wish I was out on the water. I still think you're lucky to have all your anatomy in one piece the way your lay big flatties in your lap to take photos :biggrin2:

Congratulations on the 4000... may there be many more to come :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers, Slinky

Roberta, what can i say. "YOU MUST BE A SPAMMER." :1yikes: :1yikes: :1yikes: :1yikes:

Seriously, congratulations on 4000 very informative and educational posts. It is because of you that so many fishoes are targeting particular species of fish. I of course am one of them.

Your posts have been informative, funny and sometimes sad, but we always go away thinking, we must read the next post by Roberta.

I hope to one day soon be able to tap into that wealth of knowledge and come and fish with you.

Until then, keep them coming and look forward to the next 4000. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Cheers

Cath

Congrats Roberta on an awesome achievement! :thumbup:

Thanks for your wonderful input. Lots of words, great pics, plenty of helpful advice.

That's what Fishraider is all about.

Great stuff. I'm looking forward to many more of your posts.

Cheers,

Grant.

Many thanks guys - it seems so easy when it is something that you love!! Besides, Keith would divorce me if I made him listen, word for word, everything that I put up on FIshraider!!! :074: At least you have the choice whether to read or not! :074:

Hey Cath - if you & Ross ever get up this way, give me a yahoo - I even have 2 yaks that you can fish out of!! I'd take you somewhere calm, of course!! Always nice to have someone to fish with! :biggrin2:

.... I still think you're lucky to have all your anatomy in one piece the way your lay big flatties in your lap to take photos .... :074: :074: I don't really have a floor to put them on!

See you on the water one day! :biggrin2:

Roberta