3000 Posts For Jewhunter

jahajo

Congratulations Grant on your 3000 posts :yahoo::thumbup: ....... looks like it may have been on my ABT report, too!! :biggrin2:

You are a credit to Fishraider & I will never forget the first time I met you up at Byron Bay some years back, when you came from the Tweed area & picked me up, took me out fishing at Brunswick Heads, drove me back to camp again & then had to turn around & head back home to the Tweed again!!! An amazing act of generosity to someone you didn't even know!!! Then you duplicated it last year when we went bass fishing in that little creek, again picking me up to take me there before returning home again after dropping me off!!

Your reports & Posts are always a great read - some memorable ones have been written more recently since Slinky has taken up residence nearby, even if he is on the wrong side of the border!!! (I am allowed to say that - I was born in Qld myself!! :1prop: )

Here's to the next 3000 .... :wine:

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

3000 posts? Bloody spammer! :lol:

Congrats on the milestone mate. A great achievement and a wealth of information shared with the fishing community. You also get bonus points for fishing with Slinky!

Cheers

Skip

Thanks everyone for the well wishes & kind words.

In all of those posts if I have helped just one person to have become a better fisherman then they have all been worth it.

It's also all the great posts that others make that make me want to reply to them.

I've fished for as long as I can remember. To be able to share any knowledge I have gained along the way with others through this great site is very satisfying! :thumbup:

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Grant.

Thanks so much again boys & girls! :thumbup:

I don't consider myself a huge poster on the site. It has been 5 yrs now! :biggrin2:

I'm proud to be an owner of the site with Stewy & Donna. Two better people you could not meet.

I'm honoured that so many of you share our vision for Fishraider.

I'm looking forward to making my next 3000 posts to share with all of you like minded people.

Cheers,

Grant.