Hey Brag Mat

brooker boy

We made an initial run of 50 and they went like hotcakes,but alas the guy who was making them for a great price decided to sell his business and get out of it sad.gif

So they are no more at this stage unless we get a supplier who can make them for a decent price so the members dont have to give a leg or arm for one.

Regards Admin

so how much did they cost to buy

Shame they arent available anymore, lolz

However, if you just want a "brag mat" then you can go to most decent tackle shops and get one (sure it wont have the FR guise on it) but if all you wanna do is show off ya fish on a mat then they are easily available and some places they are quite cheap...

Shame they arent available anymore, lolz

However, if you just want a "brag mat" then you can go to most decent tackle shops and get one (sure it wont have the FR guise on it) but if all you wanna do is show off ya fish on a mat then they are easily available and some places they are quite cheap...

No way are they the same as the FR MEASURE OF SUCCESS mats thumbdown.gif . Our mats are longer than any of the "others" and they are much better constructed.

I was thinking of auctioning the last one we have off biggrin2.gif (joking)

Go ahead and grab one of those other ones but I must tell you that since I posted the call for tenders I have had 3 emails and a pm offering to make us the mats. I will be following those up thumbup.gif

We may just have FR mats again!

mrsswordie

No way are they the same as the FR MEASURE OF SUCCESS mats thumbdown.gif . Our mats are longer than any of the "others" and they are much better constructed.

I was thinking of auctioning the last one we have off biggrin2.gif (joking)

Go ahead and grab one of those other ones but I must tell you that since I posted the call for tenders I have had 3 emails and a pm offering to make us the mats. I will be following those up thumbup.gif

We may just have FR mats again!

mrsswordie

well keep us informed about whats the go with the mats ok

Should find out where the pirtek challange ones where made. There not to bad either. There like a plastic material. And work well.

Benny.

Anakiwa/Bender..

The Pirtek ones are not made to last, only for the day's use really. The fishraider ones are of a far superior quality and will last you for many years to come :)

We are negotiating with a company regarding the mats.

They are making one and if we like it we will put them back into production.

Standby for details

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Great to hear :thumbup:

I'm really interested in getting a brag mat, but was wondering how much did it cost for someone to buy one of those 50 back then?

Just wanna get a rough idea to work out how much it would cost us for the new mats (if they were to be produced).

Guest rzep

I'm really interested in getting a brag mat, but was wondering how much did it cost for someone to buy one of those 50 back then?

Just wanna get a rough idea to work out how much it would cost us for the new mats (if they were to be produced).

$20 BUXS AND THEY WERE EXCELLENT QUALITY AS WELL

As per Stewy's post they cost $20 back then but I doubt the new ones will be $20, you would have to expect to pay more then that..