Sunday Tele Fish Of The Week

funnierthanu

Check out my 5 year old in this weeks tele , got the bream in botany on his christmas rod and reel , after winning $1000 participation prize in his first comp fish in feb , then the pirtek junior Whiting in april , now this he wont be needing any more fishing gear for a while .post-9468-127396816814_thumb.jpg

Check out my 5 year old in this weeks tele , got the bream in botany on his christmas rod and reel , after winning $1000 participation prize in his first comp fish in feb , then the pirtek junior Whiting in april , now this he wont be needing any more fishing gear for a while .post-9468-127396816814_thumb.jpg

Marvellous stuff - love to see fr members in the print media thumbup.gif

Tell him mrsswordie said a big well done !!

mrsswordie

Jeez funny,

you guys are always in the media.

So let's see:

1. You've been on TV

2. Your dog has been on TV

3. Your son has been in the papers

4. I'm sure you good wife has won the odd fishing prize.

So, what's next, a TV series ?

Good on you guys.

It's always great to see kids catching fish you can't.....er, I mean catching better fish that you...well what I really mean is.... :thumbup:

Edited by Keflapod

The young fella's on fire, he'll have a sponsor soon. So what did he get in the pirtek prize, I got a sounder, radio, hat n coldie holders. Well done on gettin him on to quality fish like that.

Lata Raider

Waynie

My kids are at the same school as yours Waynie , he won a life jacket , rod and reel , a soft plastic bag and 4 bags of soft plastics.

Jeez funny,

you guys are always in the media.

So let's see:

1. You've been on TV

2. Your dog has been on TV

3. Your son has been in the papers

4. I'm sure you good wife has won the odd fishing prize.

So, what's next, a TV series ?

Good on you guys.

It's always great to see kids catching fish you can't.....er, I mean catching better fish that you...well what I really mean is.... :thumbup:

Tony , you have gotta be in it to win it

My kids are at the same school as yours Waynie , he won a life jacket , rod and reel , a soft plastic bag and 4 bags of soft plastics.

Tony , you have gotta be in it to win it

That's true funny, but tell that to the 90% of people who catch 10% of the fish...

You may get some perplexing facial expressions, as well as bit of eye-rolling... :biggrin2:

By the way, I'm gonna enter the pirtek challenge next year. I have no real interest in winning anything but it has been so long since I was IN anything, I forgotten what it's like to be a part of something... Situations like this, where you guys are getting some limelight reminded me of that which I had left behind long ago and under such bitter circumstances.

As soon as we defrost from the impending winter, I'm gonna make a few changes for the coming summer. It's time for me to mix in with the rest of the world again....maybe even take someone fishing with me again...the conversations with the rods are getting quite one-sided.