Week On The Hawkesbury

Tangles

Gday raiders. heading up the hawkesbury next week with a few mates to have a crack at some jew. Been looking forward to this trip for some time now. Planned it according to the moon & after this rain, everything should be perfect.

Does anyone know if it's been firing lately? We dont fish the hawkesbury often as our local is botany bay & hacking.

Will keep u posted on how we go when we return.

Gday raiders. heading up the hawkesbury next week with a few mates to have a crack at some jew. Been looking forward to this trip for some time now. Planned it according to the moon & after this rain, everything should be perfect.

Does anyone know if it's been firing lately? We dont fish the hawkesbury often as our local is botany bay & hacking.

Will keep u posted on how we go when we return.

Got any tips on the hacking, I'm a beach fisher in the area but have got my hands on a boat for the weekend.. looking for some good action!

Got any tips on the hacking, I'm a beach fisher in the area but have got my hands on a boat for the weekend.. looking for some good action!

Hi Champ, what are fishing for? whiting is near Bundeena sand flats, squid & yellowtail just on the heads and nice fishing in front of the National park with your yellowtail and Squid, also Bonito still around, plenty of Tailor. one of the rivers across from Lillie pillie hold nice Bream as well.

and flathead in baitbay.

Im sure peter s can add to this :thumbup:

cheers

Hi Champ, what are fishing for? whiting is near Bundeena sand flats, squid & yellowtail just on the heads and nice fishing in front of the National park with your yellowtail and Squid, also Bonito still around, plenty of Tailor. one of the rivers across from Lillie pillie hold nice Bream as well.

and flathead in baitbay.

Im sure peter s can add to this :thumbup:

cheers

thanks bud

Try the railway bridge and flint'n'steel for the Jewies...

Up river towards Spencer is another great spot for Jew and Flatties, be prepared for bycatch though (catfish and pike eels are regulars in the Hawkesbury System and are a real pest)

Good luck

Anthony

:)