Jigging Sydney 2 / 6 / 2010

dogtooth

Hi Everyone ,

Jigged of Sydney and got stuck into a couple of kings biggest fish was 96 cms , BEWARE there are lots of jig stealing braid eating Leatherjackets ... :ranting2: so take plenty of jigs . I managed to christen my new jigging outfit which is a Light xzoga jigging rod matched to a 4500 size reel :thumbup: , really light and you can jig with it all day . Sure beats jigging with the bigger reels espeacialy when its quiet .

Cheers Dogtooth..... :1fishing1: John..... :beersmile:

post-692-127561259131_thumb.jpg

post-692-127561260973_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone ,

Jigged of Sydney and got stuck into a couple of kings biggest fish was 96 cms , BEWARE there are lots of jig stealing braid eating Leatherjackets ... :ranting2: so take plenty of jigs . I managed to christen my new jigging outfit which is a Light xzoga jigging rod matched to a 4500 size reel :thumbup: , really light and you can jig with it all day . Sure beats jigging with the bigger reels espeacialy when its quiet .

Cheers Dogtooth..... :1fishing1: John..... :beersmile:

post-692-127561259131_thumb.jpg

post-692-127561260973_thumb.jpg

nice king there mate! Were you jigging at the colours or 12mile?

Hi John, i was on Andy's boat.

You did well to boat those kings. I had one blistering run but it took me through the prop.

At least with some dollies still around, i brought home a feed.

cheers

Kerry

Any person on this forum would have slept like a baby and would have had there fix for a week after those kings. Well done, wish I was doing it myself though. Thanks for slapping me in the face with fish I havnt caught.

Cheers.

Andrew

Nice work John. Looks like the average size might be up a bit this winter ...

What rating is the new rod?

I know what you mean about making it easier. That new jm rod i got is amazing when compared to my old t-curve broomstick! Even with 300-400g jigs i can comfortably jig with it for several hours without getting too tired.

Hopefully catch up with you on the water soon.

Cheers

Jim

Mate once again you deliver... I swear when ever you post you have got into some cracker kings... Im not going to lie im pretty jealouse, i wish i had as much success (fun) as you... haha... Nice kings... And i look forward to reading you nxt...

Cheers SquidKing Combo

Hey John,

Nice work on the kings. I fished inshore (where i had seen you the previous week) on wednesday and only picked up rats. The leatherjackets had also moved in there which is a bummer!

Take it easy and best of luck when you next head out,

Andrew