Whats On This Weekend ? 30/1

Ken A

Guest bluecod

My family has a great day planned for me on Saturday. Apart from the usual chores [washing etc] I've got the lawns to mow and work on #1 son's car while he plays soccer - last time he did any work on a car I had to redo the lot so I save time and money doing it myself. Then, if I finish that I've got to lay a hundred bricks into a small retaining wall so the back fence can get replaced.

Sunday, I've told them all where to go as I'm going fishing with Narralakes to the Brisbane Waters Social day and I've got a new fly rod so I'll no doubt spend some time on Sunday removing hooks from my back, my ear and my arm - and I don't f%#ing care!

No fishing ...

But Kids sport on Saturday morning, taking him along even tho he's injured, yard work Sat arvo - and then ...

Going to see the Divine Miss M on Sat night. Been a big fan of Bette Midlers for too many years - and the :wife: surprised me with tickets a few weeks ago. Really looking forward to it. :thumbup::1clap:

Unfortunately an early game of soccer on Sunday morning, and I will be ratsheeet for the rest of the day :badair::badair:

Good luck to everyone who is wetting a line.

Cheers

Ken

Saturday: I am playing in a Celtic band at Sutton Forrest for the Southern Highlands food and wine festival :1wine: Just south of Mossvale. Have to be there at 8:00am :frozen: wil be bloody cold. Whole family are coming :wife: and three :gathering: kids! Should be a good day playing music with mates getting free food and wine and getting paid :icon_peace: Tough Life eh....

Sunday: Good boy go to church in morning and then see if the Saints can actually win another game this year and beat the Tigers?

Sadly no fishin this weekend but should have a good time.

Good luck and tight lines to all those fishun.

Cheers

Trev

Heading off to Taree for the day tomorrow. We are going to do a bit of exploring for the up coming ABT.

Sunday is our first soccer home game for the year. 9am kick off on a newly resurfaced pitch. Should be a great game. Sunday arvo heading off to Woy Woy to meet a few of the Raiders at the social

Have a good one all

No fishing for me this weekend, I'm actually looking forward to the break.  :1yikes:

44999[/snapback]

:1yikes:

wash your mouth out you filthy man :1prop:

myself, i plan on having a bass sesh down south. and maybe a few squid sessions morning and night around the nulla.

No fishing for me either. :thumbdown::wife:

There's work to be done at home as well as on my tinnie decks. Bloody bi-centennial project. :05:

No pub at this stage, well maybe a late arvo sesh, but if you happen to be driving around, again, and spot me in the passengers seat of the 4be :risata: , you know where I'll be headin'. :beersmile:

Have a good weekend Raiders. :thumbup:

cheers

Hooky

Ken how is the weather report looking for the SSC this weekend

Same old crap. Its marginally better than the last month but still looks like better drinking weather than fishing weather :thumbdown:

Friday until midnight:  SE winds 10/15 knots, tending E/NE 10/15 knots during the afternoon. Lighter S'ly winds inshore early morning. Seas to 1.3 metres. A 1.5 metre Se swell. Isolated showers.

Saturday:  S/SE winds 10 knots tending E/NE 10/15 knots during the afternoon. Seas to 1 metre. Isolated late shower.

Sunday:  Light variable winds freshening during the late afternoon or evening to 15/20 knots.

Monday:  SE winds 20/25 knots.

Unfortunately No Fishing.

I have kids soccer SAT morn then Painting a recently finished Level 1 extension.

Sat night I have jagged a corporate box ticket to Dogs V Eels which is OK even though I am a die hard Tigers Man.

Was going to have a flick Sun morning but have to Paint.

Just got news of a Corporate box ticket for the Tigers v Dragons game on SUN.

If I could replace painting with Fishing and add Model looking Females in Bikins whom would be at my beck and call in the Corporate Boxes it would be the complete fantasy weekend.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway got to go now and give the missus a call - she may need bread and milk on the way home tonight

Guest hottuna
Will head out of broken bay on sunday hopefully, probably get some dollies then come back inside for a shot at a big kingie.

44907[/snapback]

I`ll be out in hot tuna sunday too bash. i`ll keep an ear out for you. Same game plan too. 1PM social at woy woy.

dan

JoCool and Swoffa both not fishing at all this weekend! :1yikes: Never thought I would see that happen.

Just for something different the Black Pig will be cruising the Harbour on Sat and Sun looking for kings and other things. :1fishing1: Been nailing a few John Dory's again lately which is always good come dinnertime.

Cheers

Pete

Guest Jocool
JoCool and Swoffa both not fishing at all this weekend! :1yikes:  Never thought I would see that happen.

45121[/snapback]

Sad state of affairs I know! :thumbdown:

Guest Jocool
Yeah, but I'll be taking Monday and Thursday off to fish... have fun at work fellas.  :1prop:

45127[/snapback]

PR*%K! :ranting2: