Sundays Efforts

finningaround

decided to go outside for a look around on sunday.started off from botany ramp before sunlight

with 12 livies in the tank set the gps for the peak the sun was showing itself as we were heading through

the heads not many boats around with the sounder showing alot of activity just off the bottom jigs went down

first round went to the jackets aft=er losing 2 jigs each we decided to move after sounding around we found

nice reading on the bottom and guess what more jackets we decided to make our way to browns just after 9am we

got to browns excited to drop some baits on the bottom as i have just bought a new daiwa tanacom our bad day on

the peak was following us we didnt even have our leds on the boat after a few bad words to each other we came

to the conclusion it wasnt meant to be making our way bak to botany ramp was thinking bad things happen in threes

whats next got back to the ramp with fisheries,water police,rta,all at the ramp they checkd everything from licenses

to boat to trailers we were there for a good half hour after thinking it was all over we relised cops were setting up

rbt stop we were ok cause we didnt drink.we did the standard count to ten everythings fine with one exception my drivers

license was expired by 3days.after a bad day on the water and no fish now ive also got a court day to look forward to.

anybody else bomb out on sunday with the fishing or the authorities?

A quick question mate, were they weighing any boats and trailers there ?

There are a lot of boats on trailers around that should have brakes, but dont.

Ive read some other forums where the QLD'ers talk about the "stings" the authorities set up at the ramp. But I havent that heard much about them happening down here in Sydney much.

cheers

Rod

decided to go outside for a look around on sunday.started off from botany ramp before sunlight

with 12 livies in the tank set the gps for the peak the sun was showing itself as we were heading through

the heads not many boats around with the sounder showing alot of activity just off the bottom jigs went down

first round went to the jackets aft=er losing 2 jigs each we decided to move after sounding around we found

nice reading on the bottom and guess what more jackets we decided to make our way to browns just after 9am we

got to browns excited to drop some baits on the bottom as i have just bought a new daiwa tanacom our bad day on

the peak was following us we didnt even have our leds on the boat after a few bad words to each other we came

to the conclusion it wasnt meant to be making our way bak to botany ramp was thinking bad things happen in threes

whats next got back to the ramp with fisheries,water police,rta,all at the ramp they checkd everything from licenses

to boat to trailers we were there for a good half hour after thinking it was all over we relised cops were setting up

rbt stop we were ok cause we didnt drink.we did the standard count to ten everythings fine with one exception my drivers

license was expired by 3days.after a bad day on the water and no fish now ive also got a court day to look forward to.

anybody else bomb out on sunday with the fishing or the authorities?

you didnt run over a Black cat did you :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: Mate the Sh@# really hit the Fan.

I know how you feel.

Reminds me of a day when I was into fast cars (many moons ago) went to wollongong.

Not much happening Locals must have known something. A group of us were heading home 5 of our cars collected by highway patrol sent to WIN stadium were they had a mobile RTA station.(bummer) Not one of us got away without a fine & a defect notice. :mad3: I have smartened up since then.To make things worse it was also televised on WIN. I started getting phone calls the next day from people i knew at the gong giving me heaps.

There is always next time. :05: