Hawkesbury Classic

THE SWEENEY

Hi all the classic is on this weekend ,weather looks good at this stage ,the tides are very good and should provide some very good fishing I am going up on friday arvo will fish to sunday morning.Anyone else going to give it a try see you up there ,good luck. Cheers Laurie.

Having just bought a3.5m rib I was thinking of taking it out on Saturday. Planning on putting it in at Appletree bay (Bobbin Head) Will this boat ramp be very busy due to the Hawkesbury classic ? I have only launched it once before and I dont want to get in the way at a super busy boat ramp.

Having just bought a3.5m rib I was thinking of taking it out on Saturday. Planning on putting it in at Appletree bay (Bobbin Head) Will this boat ramp be very busy due to the Hawkesbury classic ? I have only launched it once before and I dont want to get in the way at a super busy boat ramp.

It might well be abit busy . But then again im not sure as the comp starts Friday Arvo .

Hi all the classic is on this weekend ,weather looks good at this stage ,the tides are very good and should provide some very good fishing I am going up on friday arvo will fish to sunday morning.Anyone else going to give it a try see you up there ,good luck. Cheers Laurie.

Hope you get a few Laurie and it takes your mind off the last few months!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to all involved.

All the very best!

Dan and Greg

Edited by Dan and Greg