Some Dollies Off Sydney

netic

Mate i dont know if you need a permit or not to be honest but i have mates who run charters out of Sydney and put up quite a few fads each year and dont grab a permit and do fine.

Also the placement of the fad is researched throughly so we reduce the chance of other boaters finding it, we check all Shipping channels, Known waypoints offshore and routes to those waypoints offshore and then place the fad in an isolated location.

Obviously the fad will always be found by people but we try and reduce it as much as we can.

If it is illegal well shit happens, wont stop me from doing it...... I still speed in my car knowing its illegal, I do burn outs in my car knowing its illegal, I jaywalk knowing its illegal etc.....shit if i stopped doing everything illegal i would have a boring life...

Mate i dont know if you need a permit or not to be honest but i have mates who run charters out of Sydney and put up quite a few fads each year and dont grab a permit and do fine.

Also the placement of the fad is researched throughly so we reduce the chance of other boaters finding it, we check all Shipping channels, Known waypoints offshore and routes to those waypoints offshore and then place the fad in an isolated location.

Obviously the fad will always be found by people but we try and reduce it as much as we can.

If it is illegal well shit happens, wont stop me from doing it...... I still speed in my car knowing its illegal, I do burn outs in my car knowing its illegal, I jaywalk knowing its illegal etc.....shit if i stopped doing everything illegal i would have a boring life...

Well said!!