Port Hacking Kingie

vandal

Hey Guys

I have not posted in a while because all i have been catching is hundreds of squid and i have already blasted you guys with to many of those reports. Anyway going to keep this one short and simple.

Kingie - 1 metre

Flounder - 35cm

Squid - The usual.

The flounder is the brown thing under the squid if you are wandering where it is in the pic.

post-14840-013125500 1290754647_thumb.jpg

post-14840-068023800 1290754658_thumb.jpg

post-14840-052173300 1290754671_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vandal

Hey Guys

I have not posted in a while because all i have been catching is hundreds of squid and i have already blasted you guys with to many of those reports. Anyway going to keep this one short and simple.

Kingie - 1 metre

Flounder - 35cm

Squid - The usual.

The flounder is the brown thing under the squid if you are wandering where it is in the pic.

Great report vandal,mate i haven, t fished off the hacking for some time now looks like great water colour and conditions.It,s been up and down with the weather which put me off.Superb kingie there + A1 baits.Top stuff.

chris

Hi Vandal,

Nice king there, have you been getting any big squid or just good bait size. Was the kingy caught around the Osbourne Shoal?

Squidy

Hey Mr Squid.

We only threw down a squid jig for a about 20 mins and caught 7 squid. We did get one pretty big one which may look small due to it being next to such a big kingfish in the picture. Kingie was caught randomly in the middle of nowhere, was heading out and saw a huge school of yakkas busting up on the surface about the size of a tennis court. Just lucky

well done vandal

caught on squid I gather

good to see a decent king around the southern suburbs... :thumbup:

Hey Shadda

Yeah you are right caught on a squid.

Trolling weightless live squid at about 3km/hr with a single circle hook in the very back of the squid.