Merry Christmas Raiders

Hodgey

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and prosperous New Year. :1wine::beersmile::1gathering:

It looks like the weather gods have arranged for some pretty reasonable weather 24-28 Dec, so I hope you all get the opportunity to get amongst some quality fish. :thumbup: Tight lines and screamin' drags,

Cheers

Hodgey :au:

Merry merry Christmas all..

Let's hope santa brings us all big bags of tackle and gear

hope everyone has a safe and happy new year...

New years resolution: to catch my first ever legal (not bait) fish... :( it is quite sad isn't it :/

will :)

And a Merry Xmas back, to you & your family, Ian

Hope everyone gets something 'fishy' in their Xmas Stocking!!

Or do my trick & buy something you want, wrap it up, put it under the tree & sign it from someone else ...... when you open it on Xmas Day, you can be pretty sure, someone will be getting a surprise, even if it isn't you!! :biggrin2:

Keep safe on the water & the roads - remember that booze & boats don't mix!!

Merry Xmas everyone

Roberta & Keith

A huge Merry Christmas and an amazing 2011 to everyone

This year is special to me as March 19th was to be the end of my life if it wasn't for swordie being there to save me with his quick response CPR :1pash: . I will be putting some very special cake and beer out for Santa tonight :thumbup:

Catch up with loved ones and have a great holiday break

Thanks to everyone for making fishraider the best fishing forum downunder :1clap:

Cheers

Donna and Stewy

Merry Xmas FISHRAIDERS :1gathering: . We celebrate it today in here, but you are 9 hours early, so we celebrate allmoste same time. Roasted full ham, moose pork cow roast, karelian pie, salted whitefish and lot of un healthy food. :thumbup:

It looks like the weather gods have arranged for some pretty reasonable weather 24-28 Dec, so I hope you all get the opportunity to get amongst some quality fish.

Hodgey :au:

btw, We havent so nice fishing weather that days, forecast is -28`c between -37`c, this morning was -34`c, but now only -28`c :frozen::D

Jani&Saija