Have A Safe And Happy New Year Raiders!

Hodgey

I'd like to wish all the members and sponsors a safe, prosperous and happy New Year. :beersmile::1gathering:

Thank you for all your reports, photos, anecdotes and advice/suggestions in 2010. Our membership grows at a staggering rate, predominately due to the people who frequent our forum. I hope 2011 is your year for PB's, buckled rods and screaming drags, and countless productive days on the water. :1fishing1::fish_h4h:

My New Year's resolution? I will get a jewy on lure! :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey

Thanks to the moderators and sponsors who put in the hard yards behind the scenes whom keep this place running..

Wishing everyone a happy new years!

Drink more, smile more, laugh more, fish more, catch more, eat more (who cares what they say on tv), drop less fish and always remember to set your drag.!

Will

Happy new year there :1wine: , you have only 4h 15min to next year, we have to wait 14h 15min.

DITTO

Thanks everyone for a great year and we look forward to again providing you with the BEST ONLINE FISHING FORUM in Australia :thumbup:

SWORDIE AND MRSSWORDIE

¨

Wroong answer, BEST ONLINE FISHING FORUM ON WORLD :1punk: Thaks for year 2010 to everybody, that hope every year that see next year face to face, you cant never know.

Jani&Saija

btw. What a hell means DITTO?

Edited by JaniFIN

Happy new year there :1wine: , you have only 4h 15min to next year, we have to wait 14h 15min.

¨

Wroong answer, BEST ONLINE FISHING FORUM ON WORLD :1punk: Thaks for year 2010 to everybody, that hope every year that see next year face to face, you cant never know.

Jani&Saija

AWWWWWW thanks Jani and Saija we do hope to see you again soon :thumbup: HNY

....What a hell means DITTO......

Hi Jani & Saija

It's just a quick way of saying 'same again'!! It just means we agree with whoever said it before! :biggrin2: Yeah, I know, we are being lazy!!

Take care, have a great 2011 ......... will we hear the pitter patter of little feet, perhaps??? (Are you hoping for kids??)

Cheerio,

Roberta & Keith

.....Wroong answer, BEST ONLINE FISHING FORUM ON WORLD ........ gotta agree with that!!! :yahoo: