I'd said they had better watch out

luderick -angler

Well, I thought take Roberta's advice yeah marriage break ups suck but I can go fishing whenever I want now........so I did. Seeing as all you part time blackie fishos are off chasing kings and bream etc I went and haunted two old favourites, first up was Glamarama ledges (Tamarama) the ledges were crowed but the brother and I found a space and were straight into them he managed 6 I managed 4 (bit rusty on the strike) swell was great good wash and big fish average was around 39cm all released all this in a space of 90 mins we fished just on dusk and the sunset was great, got some weed and cabbage and off today up the Parra to a spot Stewy and Rick were minding for me over the winter (you'll know the ledge) so I obliged myself reclaimed and got into them straight away, managed 20 odd all schoolies around the 32 - 35cm mark the odd 40cm fish!

Well I'm back i have the mojo still so if anyone wants to head out on the rocks i got loads of gear same goes for a harbour sesh! Warning I use retro centrepins and split can or very old glass rods so if you want to learn it 60's style dress sense included let me know.

Sorry no pics ex has the camera!!!!

God I love it here there is no better place Sydney, Fishraider, a cold Reschs and all my old friends I have missd you therapy ahs begun so if you want to help take me fishing

Cheers for now

Royce.

Well done mate!!! Welcome back! Sounds like a good session had by you & your Bro! Glad you hadn't forgotten how to! :biggrin2: The odd 40cm would have given you a fair fight!! :1yikes:

I must get back into it myself ..........

Cheers

Roberta

Your on Geoff,

I will need to get back into work first then it should be all go, I don't drive bit if you want could meet you at Cronulla and we go hit the doughboy or Althouse!!!!!

Thanks Roberta, the 40cm ones came in easy enough the rod I use is a very unique split cane and has a very forgiving tip and mid with a whole cane butt section full of power to put the brakes on.

welcome home Royce ...

sorry to hear of the split with :wife: and good to see ya straight into some good fish...:yahoo:

yeh im one of those part timers again,been way too long since i chased blackies and last winter was def very wierd with catch rates up an down like a yoyo..

the stones have been holding great schools fish ya cannot see through my diver neighbour was telling me other day..

cant help with weed as i have been chasing kings last few mths... althogh i did notice a fair bit of green around harbour rocks/bays but didnt get real close to tell if long enough..

cheers...steve......

Nothing against part timers i love it leaves more spots for me in sumer!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I heard from two skinnies the other day there are massive schools of them off the coast, try a just legal one as a livie mate for a big king! Oh found some weed so all good, when i am working and flush again i will have to get out there and give the kings a run!