Eastern Suburbs Blackfish

luderick -angler

Hit the rocks near Bondi just after the high tide, took a while but after an hour I dropped one got a couple downs, then zip just before we considered pulling stumps i shallowed my depth and immediately got a dow followed by Gav getting into a fish! Then zip for an half hour well about half tide out all hell breaks loose and we are into them for 90 minutes it was non stop 13 on the stones and we dropped 16, then all quite on the front! Called it quits but a top afternoon non the less.

post-5131-096969400 1295774164_thumb.jpg

post-5131-091253800 1295774534_thumb.jpg

post-5131-065656800 1295774644_thumb.jpg

Good one guys. I went out this morning and never got a down in 2 hours. Trying again in the morning, but don't expect much. May have to try 'up north' at Maroubra or Little Bay if I don't do any good tomorrow.

Good one guys. I went out this morning and never got a down in 2 hours. Trying again in the morning, but don't expect much. May have to try 'up north' at Maroubra or Little Bay if I don't do any good tomorrow.

Where abouts are you fishing Stormy? PM me if you want some info or want to head out one day off the stones I do not drive but can arrange to meet you most places early-ish by bus or train!!!! If you are in the shire i can show you the ropes around the National park at Kurnell always manage a few out there!

Well done, boys! Terrific day's fishing there!! :1yikes: Nice looking cabbage at your feet there, too!! :biggrin2: Do you scuff a bit in every now & then, for burley?

The seas have been a bit rough here lately - Keith made me empty my fridge, so no more frozen cunjee :( Gave it to a neighbour!

Must get into it again from the rocks - always great fun & they seem to fight 'tougher' out there, too!!

Roberta