Shame on you

kurtle

I would like to submit my fist ever kingfish. 105 cm caught on 10 pound mono with no leader and a 10g lure while trolling inside port hacking near yowie bay for tailor.

Oh I forgot to add that I have added a photoshopped knife to the picture

post-13121-098851300 1295614313_thumb.jpg

This post is from Admin

Sorry Raiders,

But this post had to be made known to everyone who tries to rip our Site off and play games to win the COTM comp.

In the top picture is a nice kingie with a lovely photoshopped knife added to try and gain access to the Catch of the month COMP.

This type of event will not be tolerated by Admin or the site and the offender has been removed permanently from the site.

Admin@Fishraider

I know a few first year uni students who would be quite offended to here that effort labelled as "Photoshopped"... looks more like Microsoft Paint!

Great work keeping the fools honest. I have no aspirations to ever win COTM unless you guys introduce a seaweed category :074: but mongrels like this make a mockery of the people on here who really do deserve the prizes.

105cm Kingie on 10 pound mono????? frigging reel would have screamed its head of for 10 seconds before he was spooled or lined snapped in an instant. :074:

Good to see this bogus effort put on show and banned. :thumbup:

Groper its not imposible if you chase the fish with your boat, I have seen it done with

12lb mono.

cheers

Good to see this bogus effort put on show and banned. :thumbup:

Groper its not imposible if you chase the fish with your boat, I have seen it done with

12lb mono.

cheers

True that its possible Penguin, but i have never seen it done by someone accidently catching their "First ever Kingy" whilst chasing Tailor. Reads as a tall story to me.

The capture is not in question as I have seen the shot with the person involved and it looks legit.

The whole idea was to show that all pics of fish for our Comp will be scrutinised heavily and there will be severe consequences for anyone found to be rorting the system....BANNED

Admin

Hi guys,

I don't really get what this is about. So he tried to cheat by pretending a kingie was larger then it was? What's the knife got to do with it?

Feeling dumb :1prop:

Spanker

The knife was added into the photo using photo editing software, it was done so he could enter it into catch of the month.

I hope you don't feel so "dumb" now.

The knife was added into the photo using photo editing software, it was done so he could enter it into catch of the month.

I hope you don't feel so "dumb" now.

Yeah but what has a knife being in the photo got to do with it? Is that part of the comp?

Cheers

isnt it also a min of 10 posts aswell, to qualify he only has 2?

Yes this is correct and the entry would not of been permitted because of this also.

Rules can be found HERE

:thumbup:

Nothing stops that same person to open up another account with a different name, email address etc, so you really can not stop those crooks administrator, or am i wrong?

Um yes there are ways :biggrin2: .

This is exactly why we do not accept free email addies. All registrations are manually validated by admin.

We don't catch them all but we stop a whole lot. We try to keep this a great place with no people that want to argue or cause trouble:thumbup:

Donna, Stewie and the rest of the moderator team,

Thanks for putting this 'example' up. Most of us never see the behind the scenes work you guys put in to make this site honest, real and free of rubbish!

pmak