Brooklyn / Hawkesbury - Much happening?

defyet

Just wondering if much is happening up the hawkesbury around brooklyn, dangar island, flint and steel, juno? Dont see many reports for up there.

Thinking of heading up that way sometime this week rather then the usual Botany Bay trips that produces nothing for me. :074:

Went out last weekend around lion island drifting the chanel between the island and main land, scored 10 flatty between 38 & 45 cm, 2 shovelnose sharks and a stonker tailer, best day I've ever had out there. Water temp is high too, felt like a bath. All that in about 4 hours.

Thanks guys,

Went out yesterday, didnt go out to Lion Island, just went to Flint and Steel, there was a few boats out there at 6am but nothing was happening after a few hours so drifted into Fishersmans Bay and Jerusalem Bay along the rocks and back to Parsley Bay with the run in tide. Only had one keeper though a 32cm bream, the rest were just under size Whiting and Tailor. A decent size flatty spat the hook as he surfaced though. Might have better luck next time but it was good to fish somewhere a bit calmer for a change. :074:

just got back form afew syas there and it was dead quiet. Between catfish we got the odd flattie, tailor, bream and small jewie. Dangar island always gets us undersize bream but plenty of legal flatties and huge crabs.

• 1 month later...

I am heading up this weekend.

I have been fishing just off the marker at Flint and Steel and have been getting squire, squire, squire (on bait pilchards/prawns etc). I am going to take some different lures and soft plastics this week end and i will see how they go.

I will report in next week to let you know how i went.