ON LIKE DONKEY KONG! JEWFISH KING

heavy

Hi RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!.

After being away for the past 8 months i hit the Bay on Australia Day,,,

Just wanted to get out there to get the boat running. I took along with me just a hand full of prawns. The first spot i hit was COMO Bridge, this spot i have been fishing and has proven great results for Jewies. No time for jewies, as the tides and time were wrong...

i set my prawn and landed as nice 40cm bream.. My next catch was a monster eel....NOT AGAIN!!!!!

After getting apox 5 eels i decided to use one of the eels as bait.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thats all i heared!!!!!!!!!!! NO BLOODY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A jewie!!!! Nice 60Cm,,,,, I realesed that i have been in the wate for aprox 6hours,,, i was only meant to go for 2hurs.......

So i hooked up the rod with another eel bait...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ yet again after 30min,,,, I couldnt believe it!,,, Yet another Jewie!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-6083-062222000 1296434612_thumb.jpg

post-6083-075161900 1296434734_thumb.jpg

Hello Jewfish King,

STELLA Mark here, thought i saw you guys buy 3packs of squid at the bait shop, think the squid comes from Harken Island (i think?) was that u guys??? i could be mistaken. have to confirm with Snapper John and Ali the jew. Nice catch.

Hello Jewfish King,

STELLA Mark here, thought i saw you guys buy 3packs of squid at the bait shop, think the squid comes from Harken Island (i think?) was that u guys??? i could be mistaken. have to confirm with Snapper John and Ali the jew. Nice catch.

STELLA MARK, i have been out of action for the past 6 months, That could of been Snapper John that you saw at the bait shop,,, he did call me to discuss the squid from hakren Island... Will be going out this weekend for yet another Jewie session...

Stella Mark is you get permission to leave the house for a few hours, than you can meet us at Como Bridge,,, While i was away, ive lowered the boad and have resprayed it Black,,, ive remaned my boat to

DP ( DEALER PRINCIPAL)

good catch of jews mate iv been wont to fish como bridge for a long time i used to fish there with my dad for bream yrs ago if im head down towards botney with pile long is the best to fish and wot bait is good to try with u get them on frozen squid and help would be great looks lke u hav it down pat cheers