What's your plans for Easter?

Hodgey

G'day Raiders

Judging by the amount of boat traffic already moving through our district, 'fishing' is on the agenda for a lot of people over Easter. :thumbup: My little home will be swelling at the seams with an influx of Victorians and their littlies. :biggrin2: Our plan is to have day trips to Burrinjuck and the Clyde River, and chase a few fish in our local lake and river system as well. Fingers crossed for some decent weather. Where is everyone else headed?

Enjoy the extended break, Raiders, and stay safe on our roads and waterways. I look forward to reading all the reports! :yahoo:

Cheers

Hodgey

Ill be up in Port Macquarie with the missus for the week. Gonna be doing some landbased trips and hopefully hire a tinny while we are up there as well. Might even get a charter organized if there not all already booked lol. Anyone else heading up Port Mac way? Maybe organize a fish n a bbq !

i'm knocking off wed traveling to walaby point wed night and hitting crowdy head thursday morning reds early then the fad and troll to the shelf

friday layed back flatty session with the old man in the manning

sat back to crowdy for some snapper

good luck everyone stay safe cheers gary

Going to Ettalong staying at the mantra with the missus and going to do some landbased with her.

On the other days going to take the boat to hawkesbury, harbour and hopefully offshore on both trips (if weather permits)

Stay safe everyone

Myself and the missus are heading to Sussex Inlet on friday and will work the basin as well..I also want to try Jervis bay and outside.. Will be down there untill tuesday..look out for me and come and say hello if you are down that way..

Stay sfae and tight lines :thumbup:

Ill be leaving Sydney early Friday morning hopefully before dark so I can get a beach or rock fish in before I have to check in lol !!

Be up there for 5 days matey so yeah should be good :D!!

I'm leaving home to sydney on sunday mate, where bouts you staying ? should go for a flick one day

Edited by cut_loose

Bla I'm on site ATM at work and my gf booked the resort can't remember the name of the place but I kno I check in around midday to afternoon on Friday so I'll be there in the morning havin a flick on the beach or where ever I can find that's good !! Unless you know some gun spots and we can go for a flick together

i'm knocking off wed traveling to walaby point wed night and hitting crowdy head thursday morning reds early then the fad and troll to the shelf

friday layed back flatty session with the old man in the manning

sat back to crowdy for some snapper

good luck everyone stay safe cheers gary

Good luck Brickman!

Trying to organise a snapper run up to crowdy in a few weeks, keep us posted!

On the Easter front not sure on my fishing atm....

NOt many marlin reports, few kings out on the reefs tho.

Jews are on the cards, want to try out the barra technique on them, it's just gotta work!

The Gars this week, night fishing is going off with the big run outs during the evening. Perfect for my little spot. Got a nice bag last night of em with some nice ocean gars mixed in as well. So that's a given for the rest of the week.

Hmmm what to do???

So much fishing I could do with such little time...

Greg

Edited by GregL

we are heading to wisemans ferry with the family camping ( wheather permitting) if its teeming rain I dont think we will be going. My grandson is in hospital ATM with pneumonia so unfortunately I dont think my daughter and her family will be able to make it now but hopefully they will still be able to do day trips - maybe we will just take my grandaughter with us so she does'nt miss out. My son and his girlfriend are coming with there boat so it should still be a good couple of days. There should be plenty of fish at this time of the year so it should be good.

pete.

Howdyy All,

Its been a while... but with computer issues, and renovations now seeming to settle ( for now ), i have found the time to sit down and catch up on 1534 posts that i have missed...

( the :wife: is gonna love me ) .....

So, with the 5 day EXTRA long weekend :yahoo: ahead for most of us, whats the weather going to hold?

Seem's to be a decent amount of fish about from what i have read so far so i can't wait to get amongst it!!

We are heading up to Forster for the 5 days camping with 5 other families so will be a blast regardless if the "BOYS" wet a line or not...

Have never been there, nor has anyone that we are going with fished there. The boats are staying at home ( as i sold mine ( Nudge Nudge Huett's ) but will update later this year and we wouldn't have got all on if we had the 3 boats anyways )

So i have packed the 6", 8" and the 15" ( which should cover it all land based ) :biggrin2:

Will be fishing the beachs mainly late evening into the night and early mornings whilst the kids are asleep and the hand brakes are :beersmile: and gass baggin :biggrin2:

Any tips or spots would be a great help and if your heading up that way, give me a holler!!

Tight lines and safe driving to everyone travelling over the weekend!

BE SMART, BE SAFE, BE SEEN!!

CHeeRS

Anroco

Edited by Anroco

Bla I'm on site ATM at work and my gf booked the resort can't remember the name of the place but I kno I check in around midday to afternoon on Friday so I'll be there in the morning havin a flick on the beach or where ever I can find that's good !! Unless you know some gun spots and we can go for a flick together

Let us know mate, i've been flicking all around the lake for so long now, and i've only managed a few little bream, i got a probably just legal flattie off the beach, so maybe that's the go, i'll see how i go for the rest of the week

we are heading to wisemans ferry with the family camping ( wheather permitting) if its teeming rain I dont think we will be going. My grandson is in hospital ATM with pneumonia so unfortunately I dont think my daughter and her family will be able to make it now but hopefully they will still be able to do day trips - maybe we will just take my grandaughter with us so she does'nt miss out. My son and his girlfriend are coming with there boat so it should still be a good couple of days. There should be plenty of fish at this time of the year so it should be good.

pete.

Hi Pete,

I'll be at Wisemans Ferry from tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday. Where might you be camping? I'll be in my van at Carinya (opposite Del Rio), as usual. Maybe we could catch up for a fish, or a beer - beats me trying to ski! :) Any time is good but Sunday is all mine as the :wife: is heading back home for the day and night (back Monday morning). If you're interested, give me a ring 0419 617 579. The weather was crap last weekend, so I left the boat there without putting it in, hoping for a better than normal Easter!

Cheers,

Baz

Edited by Berleyguts

Let us know mate, i've been flicking all around the lake for so long now, and i've only managed a few little bream, i got a probably just legal flattie off the beach, so maybe that's the go, i'll see how i go for the rest of the week

Yeah mate love me beach fishing so can do !! Ill send ya a pm matey !