Fishing at its hardest

Pongrass18ft

Hi Raiders

Went down for a fish the last two nights to challenge the Bream in Port Hacking. Found it really nice having no wind but with the full moon it was definately going to be a challenge. Hit all my regular spots and found fish at most spots. Plenty of undersized Snapper, Bream and Taylor showing up but still managed to catch my target species....Big Bream :1clap: . Most fish action came from 2 hours short of high tide to just before the tide change. Plenty of burley was used and large bonito fillets as bait (how could they resist :) ). Made my wife very happy last night as she really loves her Bream, we're having it for dinner tonight.

Chris

post-13990-056012800 1305846308_thumb.jpg

post-13990-028193500 1305846331_thumb.jpg

Thats a cracker of a Breambo Chris :thumbup:

They sure give you a good run on 6/8lb @ that size- harbour and estuaries are loaded with them atm but they can be very hard to tempt without berley and ultra fresh bait.

Now to nail a 50cm jobbie- thats a mission! (maybe FR could have a comp to see who can nail a 50cm Bream from Sydney Metro this season)... food for thought for the Mods/Admins

Tight lines

Anthony

:D

Thats a cracker of a Breambo Chris :thumbup:

They sure give you a good run on 6/8lb @ that size- harbour and estuaries are loaded with them atm but they can be very hard to tempt without berley and ultra fresh bait.

Now to nail a 50cm jobbie- thats a mission! (maybe FR could have a comp to see who can nail a 50cm Bream from Sydney Metro this season)... food for thought for the Mods/Admins

Tight lines

Anthony

:D

Anthony i,m in :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: if FR Organise a comp.

Met up with hawkesbass few weeks back to fish sydney harbour i saw another group catch a bream using prawns over the 50cm mark , would love to see one from the hacking as most hit the 31-37cm mark , this itch keeps me trying as theres got to be one there somewhere,tight lines chris.