FR Kingfish Charter ! Whos In ?

Mr.KingSpooled

Hey Raiders,

Ok situation basically, left a post earlier reguarding kings !! Seems that there is a few raiders out there still without a good king under there belt. So basically thought it would be a good idea to have an FR Kingfish charter organized.

Not too sure on which boat and when so hoping to get some feedback so we can get this underway.

Basically gonna organize a charter strictly for kings. I think we will be lookin at around 10 people, not sure yet as we havent even picked a charter. But if anyone knows of any good kingfish charter boats, please dont hesitate to PM me. Also if you are one of the FR members who hasnt got a good king, and wants the opportunity to learn how to and get one then this will be for you.

Just let me know if you are up for it and that way when we get a list of anglers and a few different charters that way we can discuss it between us and organize it further from there.

So far im sure we have 3-4 FR members already in so a few more wouldnt hurt.

Cheers raiders,

jez

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far the list is as follows:

1. Mr.Kingspooled (good to go)

2. Kulch (good to go)

3. Bennoz (pending confirmation)

4. BigBerg (pending confirmation)

5. velveteenrabbit (good to go)

Edited by Mr.KingSpooled

So far the list is as follows:

2. Kulch (good to go)

I'm always up for a charter! I'm in... :thumbup:

Well the charter i was going to book replied to my query and said the following........may have to try something else"While we are still getting the occasional king its getting a bit hit and miss and I would recommend waiting until at least mid oct. Give us a bell some time in Sept and we will get you booked in."

Sorry about that swordie !! All the info regarding charters I'm doin through pm !! The thread is opened just to let fr members know what we are planning and if they would like to come !! I'll make sure nothing inappropriate gets posted bud !!

Cheers for the heads up !!

Jez

Yeah would be good !! Get to meet more Keen anglers and what better way then to tea up a fish !! You interested in joining in bud ??

I am in mate sending PM now but need to look at my days off for confirmation

Updated list as follows:

2. Kulch (good to go)

6. Zaidyo (good to go, pending date confirmation)

Where are you looking at heading, offshore jigging or in the harbour / inshore?

I could be interested, cheers

Well im looking to find someone that can take us offshore jigging, that way IF the kings arent around we are still good because its tuna season !! So we can go for some tuna, which is another target fish we would like to catch !! Hard fighting and awesome on the tooth :P

Let me know if your interested bud !

Cheers,

jez

Well im looking to find someone that can take us offshore jigging, that way IF the kings arent around we are still good because its tuna season !! So we can go for some tuna, which is another target fish we would like to catch !! Hard fighting and awesome on the tooth :P

Let me know if your interested bud !

Cheers,

jez

Sounds good, im in if youre out jigging or chasing tuna if its leaving from the harbour, otherwise ill have to see if its departing elsewhere

Cheers

10 people in a boat trolling for tuna ??

you really want as few people as possible so it gives every one a chance

groups of 4-5 is alot better and gives you more time on strike

Edited by Framedtrash

10 people in a boat trolling for tuna ??

you really want as few people as possible so it gives every one a chance

groups of 4-5 is alot better and gives you more time on strike

I got a selection of 8 and ontop of that 3 are still pending... once we organize exactly the situation then we will be on our way ... the plan was to go jiggin deep sea but im still looking through at how the season is and if anyone is picking up fish !! If not plan will change to Tuna and then we will organize further from there !!!

Cheers,

jez

i say we look at a sports fishing charter and go for kings on the outta reefs

i'm not sure we can do a hybrid kingfish-tuna session, considering the gear involved, the locations and different techniques

most packages cater for one or the other, and the number of peeps on the boat also

I am all in for anything

Hey guys,

Ok listen up, ive got a boat in mind, its huge !! So should cater for all 7 of us !! So let me get some more details into exactly what we gonna target, and where and ill get back to you guys. Pricing will be around $300 per head !

But let me find out more info first before we finalize anything aye fellaz !!!

Cheers,

jez

Updated list as follows:

2. Kulch (good to go)

3. Bennoz (good to go)

6. Zaidyo (good to go, pending date confirmation)

7. kanemel (good to go)

Edited by Mr.KingSpooled

okay all

thought id post here as PM'ing everyone is getting tedious.

We'll be going with Reef magic Charters, we just need to finalise dates.

they have some weekends free in June but we gotta get in quick to secure a spot. Some people here have also told me the long weekend is out as they have family / holiday plans

so...

i propose the weekend of 18/19 June - either day. Id prefer a sat but thats just me.

Reef Magic leave from Rose Bay warf, early

PM (message) me for the cost, but i can tell you its easily under 300 if all 7 come along

Reef magic holds 10, but i think 7 is a perfect number (not too busy and im sure we all wanna hook up :biggrin2: )

All gear is provided and theres food aswell. BYO drinks

Its prob easier to get the deposits sorted (which will be your confirmation). Once were ALL in, i'll make the booking.

A few of you have met me, but ill pass my contact details out to each of you

Lets hope the weather holds up

Well so far we have the following confirmed on dates:

1. Me

2. velveteenrabbit

3. kulch

4. jamil

5. Mr.KingSpooled

awating replies from 3 other people.

were going with 7 people MAX, 5 people min so 1st in 1st served

this is going to happen - c'mon people !

Edited by bennoz

hey all - just a bump . Still waiting on some people to get back to me.

we really need to get this sorted quickly. one more person minimum, and were going - anyone whos keen please PM me

G,day Raiders.

Just looking at the posts. The kings are just starting to fire-up here [far north coast], best so far 129cms. If you guys are up this way PM me, see what we can organise for kings, ambers, sampsom, yellowfin, or reefies. I'am NOT charter, just willing to help a fellow raider, just pay costs. Max 2 plus me on 640 barcrusher 200hp yammy.

cheers greg.